Sean Bean in a dress?!

This section is dedicated to all things crossdressing in TV and Movies.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Sean Bean in a dress?!

Postby Sonya1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 am

One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Sean Bean in a dress?!

Postby DebbieT » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 am

I watched this with my wife, just before coming out to her.

It made it a little difficult to explain that we're not all sex crazed, serial gay relationship, badly made up, haggard looking men in a dress who are desperate for affection and lead sad lonely lives.

The program was very good, it was enjoyable, it was well written and well acted.

Plus: I spotted two people I know in the backdrop of the cross dressing clubs ... :D

:Debbie

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 pm

DebbieT wrote:I watched this with my wife, just before coming out to her.

It made it a little difficult to explain that we're not all sex crazed, serial gay relationship, badly made up, haggard looking men in a dress who are desperate for affection and lead sad lonely lives.

The program was very good, it was enjoyable, it was well written and well acted.

Plus: I spotted two people I know in the backdrop of the cross dressing clubs ... :D

:Debbie

I haven't seen this one (yet) but this sex crazed, serial gay relationship, badly made up, haggard looking men in a dress who are desperate for affection and lead sad lonely lives. could make coming out a little more challenging.

I do like Sean Bean (always seems like he's sporting a few days growth of beard though) ....... "Henry V" and "Patriot Games"
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

cuddles

Postby cuddles » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:04 pm

here's the full episode, found it on youtube -

[youtube][/youtube]

Cuddles xxxx

Return to “CrossDressing In The Movies”