Rainbow List 2015

Have you come accross any crossdressing related news or artcles? This is the place to post them to keep up all informed.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Rainbow List 2015

Postby DebbieT » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:49 am

Rainbow List 2015.

This year, fifteen trans people made the 101 most influential LGBT people in the UK.

The highest number ever, with Eastender's actor, Riley, topping the list.

Not to name drop or anything but five of them know me (I know of them all). Two of them I would class as friends.

The fact that I have met a third of the most influential trans people isn't me bragging, it's an indication of how small our community really is. There're three names missing that surprised me: Beckie Fox, who does so much behind the scene work for us, and Radio DJ Stephanie Hurst and Boxing Promoter Kellie Maloney, both of whom have been very visible and vocal to the mainstream.

Debbie

Return to “CrossDressing in the News”