It's a bit quiet because everyone's HERE

Have you come accross any crossdressing related news or artcles? This is the place to post them to keep up all informed.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
cuddles

It's a bit quiet because everyone's HERE

Postby cuddles » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:07 pm

It's quiet because it's Sparkle weekend in Manchester, and here the Manchester Evening News have done a report on it - maybe you recognize someone in the video clip? Whatever, I'm sure the reports will start to flow in shortly once the girls have recovered -

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... th-9637754

Cuddles xxx

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: It's a bit quiet because everyone's HERE

Postby DebbieT » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:10 am

Urgh

#RealitySux

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby Davina » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Can't really say much about the events . . . . i spent all of about half an hour in the park. . . . the rest of the time was eating , drinking, shopping, chatting and dancing , me thinks i need to stay a longer . . . . . :)

One thing i can say nobody ( whatever you turn up like ) will feel out of place . . . ..

xxx
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 pm

I wish there was this level of acceptance here in the US. Wow. Hmmm - I do have a passport.

"Assistant Chief Constable Rob Potts said: “We’re proud to have such a fantastic national event on our doorstep and are delighted to raise the flag in celebration of difference, diversity and acceptance."
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Return to “CrossDressing in the News”