ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

coming out at work

Have you come accross any crossdressing related news or artcles? This is the place to post them to keep up all informed.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
cuddles

coming out at work

Postby cuddles » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:13 am

Interesting article in the Guardian - fully expected to find it was an interview with Debbie..... I also scrolled down looking for her name in the comments section - Debs, maybe it's not too late to add your twopennorth? (maybe it's more now, you know, devaluation and stuff...)

http://www.theguardian.com/careers/2015 ... er-at-work

Cuddles xxx

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: coming out at work

Postby Davina » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:30 pm

We are a bit like Marmite really lol
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:12 am

I was interviewed. If interviewed is the right word...I submitted. That's better.

Sadly, there's insufficient remarkable stuff about my transition that the paper thought was interesting enough to publish. I knew a few girls who were interviewed (you submitted a form, and then questions were sent by email), including one who's job is helping companies come to terms with LGBT - she's REALLY interesting, and won an award and stuff, and she still didn't get in. My idyllic little life isn't interesting!

I try and avoid the comments section of newspapers, because they can make me sad, angry and annoyed. These are negative emotions that I don't need. Plus, I get the urge to strike back. I am banned from the Independent's comment section for winding up the bigots.

Debbie

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:07 pm

I used to read The Independent, years ago, before it turned into The Dailytimesgraphexpressmail.

Return to “CrossDressing in the News”