ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Sweet Sixteen

Have you come accross any crossdressing related news or artcles? This is the place to post them to keep up all informed.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Sweet Sixteen

Postby Sara.G » Fri May 12, 2017 1:32 am

Mrs G and myself watched this the other night. It follows a Transgender Teen throughout 18 months or so - the teenager in question was Miss Swansea Sparkle in 2015.

Quite an interesting documentary as it doesn't just deal with the transition process but also how her school, friends and community all respond to the changes she is undertaking. Very touching at points especially when it is revealed that the young woman in question was badly burned in an accident at a beach party resulting in severe damage to both her legs.

The changes between her being crowned Miss Sparkle in 2015 and when she crowns Miss Sparkle 2016 are quite dramatic. Was heartening to see her letting her hair down and having fun at the 2016 event.

I'm sure that I saw a few familiar faces on screen but tbh the exposure was brief and I can't be sure of identities - although I am sure the suspects will know who they are :-)
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

cuddles

Re: Sweet Sixteen

Postby cuddles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:45 pm

This story is on BBC Iplayer, which unfortunately I haven't got, but there's this trailer from the BBC website -

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/magazine-401 ... y-daughter

Cuddles xxxx

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Sweet Sixteen

Postby Sara.G » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:06 pm

cuddles wrote:This story is on BBC Iplayer, which unfortunately I haven't got, but there's this trailer from the BBC website -

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/magazine-401 ... y-daughter

Cuddles xxxx

Can't you get BBC iPlayer online via the BBC website?
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “CrossDressing in the News”