Ogunquit Maine

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Ogunquit Maine

Postby kathy123 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:41 pm

I was out walking the marginal way in Ogunquit and saw a younger CD gazing out to sea from the fence near the Anchorage hotel on labor day weekend. I mentioned it another post in passing but thought I'd add it here just in case she happens to see it by some odd chance. I was not dressed at the time and was with my daughter and grand kids so I could not stop and say hello, but I spend a lot of time there in the spring and fall. If you find this and want to say hello I'd be happy to make your aquaintance.

Kathy

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”