Inverness Morrisons

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
joeden
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Inverness Morrisons

Postby joeden » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 pm

While in Inverness today I sat in the car while my wife went into Morrisons supermarket, when she came back she told me she saw a very tall CDer with wife and presumably daughter, doing some shopping, I have to say I was very curious and took my time before moving off in the hope I could catch a glimpse, they came out and all indications were that it was indeed a CDer, very tall, long dark hair, long black skirt with below the knee boots, and a black sleeveless top, pretty obvious but hat off for having the courage to walk about in the late afternoon in a busy shop, wouldn't be me lol

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Inverness Morrisons

Postby DebbieT » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:06 pm

I spotted one in the bathroom mirror section of Asda on Wednesday.... lmao

Debbie

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:48 pm

DebbieT wrote:I spotted one in the bathroom mirror section of Asda on Wednesday.... lmao

Debbie

Was it your twin again Debbie?
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:09 am

Yes, lol
asda2.jpg

asda.jpg

Debbie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”