Sunday, in the AM

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Sunday, in the AM

Postby HelenR » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Saw another girl in Worthing the other day, there are bloody loads round here. I spotted her pretty much straight away because.... she was tall, she wasn't wearing a coat even though it was raining ( did have a brolly though), she was looking down instead of ahead, it was 5.30 on a Sunday morning. If that was you I was the one sleep-cycling to work on the other pavement.

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Sunday, in the AM

Postby SiobhanH » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Sadly it wasn't me, Helen, even though I don't have a coat, do have a brolly and do wander along the A259 at strange times. You're right though - I feel well at home down here and as for Brighton, it's oozing with girls.

xSiobhan
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”