My Neighborhood

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
rhonda
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

My Neighborhood

Postby rhonda » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:52 pm

I live in a Kansas City suburb. I have seen maybe half a dozen times an elderly CD at the local Quik Trip buying gas and beer. The first couple times I saw her I wasn`t sure, but the last time I was behind her at the register and heard her speak. This is when I first realized that most people are totally non chalant about CD`s because No one batted an eye.

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: My Neighborhood

Postby Summer » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Well, that's quite a change from some of the stories which get any sort of media headline.

Mind you I can't really imagine the headline "Nondescript CD buys gas; nothing happens!" is much of a selling point for a newspaper. lol
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Fiona1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Fiona1 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:09 pm

It's nice to hear good stories like that.......
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:03 pm

I just spotted another, today, again in a local supermarket. She was a tall slim blonde around my age but handling her years a lot better than I do. That's the second in two weeks and the fourth in about a year or so. I didn't say anything because, well, it's her life, not mine to mess with.

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”