Where to look

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Where to look

Postby Ginger » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:24 am

Where would I look?

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Where to look

Postby SiobhanH » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Big question, Ginger, (welcome to the forum btw). To sort of answer it, I'll tell you a story.....

About five years ago, my wife and I were walking around Stratford-upon-Avon here in the UK. Heavy traffic in the town and suddenly my wife says, "Look, there goes Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". And it was the actual car from the film being driven normally up the main street. The point is, we didn't expect to see it, (I later found out that it's then owner lived there which obviously shortened the odds), it just appeared, we saw it and it made my day almost as much as seeing Patrick Stewart in the theatre there a few hours later. That's the thing about girls like us - we just pop up when you're not expecting it and 90% of the time you'd just pass us by without realising it.

Of course, you could research events and gatherings and just hang around outside but that wouldn't be anything like as much fun, (and, frankly, just a little bit creepy :evil: ).

So, really, we're everywhere. You might notice some of us and not others. Keep your eyes peeled and you might just be rewarded!

xSiobhan
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:50 pm

I hear there's one regularly to be seen around Altrincham in Cheshire. Just wandering around the shops at lunchtime...

I have to admit, the only time I've seen her is when the windows reflect images well.

Debbie

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Summer » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:49 pm

. lol
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”