Strange...

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
GothGirl
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Strange...

Postby GothGirl » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:05 pm

It's strange I never spot other crossdressers when I'm out dressed on my London trips (unless by mutual arrangement), but always see them when I'm not dressed.
Maybe it's my turn to be 'on' when I'm out dressed & they are the ones in drab.

Em
I only smile if I have a reason...

SiobhanH
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Strange...

Postby SiobhanH » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:13 am

I've only had the one trip out dressed, (so far), but when I have had a sighting, I've always been with my wife at the time. We walked behind a couple of girls when we were in Ramsgate the other week for most of the High Street. She didn't even notice them, but I did and had to fight the urge to ask them if they were on here.

Perhaps when I do venture out further, (I still have hopes of a London gallery visit en femme sometime), I might have more luck!

Siobhan
'Most of the time I'm a normal bloke. When I'm not, I'm Siobhan'

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”