ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Two in Seattle

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Two in Seattle

Postby Sonya1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Over the weekend in a visit to Seattle I saw:

a "guy" in a polka dot sundress. No other accoutrements.

a young very thin TS (that is my opinion) with her GF. She was at a park sitting on a bench w/ her SO.

Both were in or near downtown in crowded areas. I noticed that no one seemed to pay them any attention at all.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Fiona1

Re: Two in Seattle

Postby Fiona1 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Wow. Pretty awesome.....
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

Ashley Ann
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Ashley Ann » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:05 am

Aww Sonya you came to Seattle and didn't let me know :washedup:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain."
Ashley <3

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:59 am

Of course nobody paid the CDs any attention...this is the 21st century, and people can wear what they want.

Personally, I think this is the case because we've not all got personal jetpacks, and everybody is too disappointed with that to care about anybody else.

Debbie

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 pm

DebbieT wrote:Of course nobody paid the CDs any attention...this is the 21st century, and people can wear what they want.

If only that were true...
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Punks:
Nobody goes up to them and tells them it's inappropriate attire.

Goths:

Emos:

Harry Krishnas:

Transvestites:
Why should we be any different?

We're not.

Debbie

Fiona1

Postby Fiona1 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Trans are absolutely picked on, both mentally and physically. It's in the news all over the US when they are beaten and many times, murdered...

It's sad...

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 pm

That is tragic Cass, but I'd class that as a slightly different circumstance. People who kill can't be classed among the general population, and it could be argued that the people responsible were killers looking for victims, so while the excuse of 'looking different' was used, it would only have been a matter of time before they found somebody in a wheelchair, or somebody with blue hair. Or failing that, somebody in a green jacket, cos the killers hate green.

And sorry Fiona, I was referring to the UK, not the US. I know that there is regular news items about trans being killed and attacked in the US; and it is terrible. The US was founded on principles of equality, and yet this seems such a distant dream, and always has been.

I was being a little frivolous with my post, but the point still stands: why should we be any different from punks, emos and goths? Their attire is accepted by society, why not ours? We're no different to the Scouser in a shell suit, the business man in Armani or the Hen on a night out in a tutu and bunny ears, all of which is also acceptable. We're not different to them.

Debbie

Sonya1

Postby Sonya1 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:51 am

IMHO the difference between "us" and goths and friends is the perceived element of sexuality associated with being trans. Here in the US, a pretty large segment of the population can hardly say the word "sex" out loud let alone deal with something they can't imagine themselves doing. You can dress in something unisex but once you get to the feminine side, it's too weird for many. That said - Seattle is one of "those" more relaxed places where one is not surprised to see such things.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”