Cardiff

Once in a while you may be lucky enough to spot a crossdresser or two. If you have met or even seen another crossdresser (outside of cyber space of course) then why not give them a mention here. It could be another member.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Cardiff

Postby Sara.G » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:12 am

There is a transitioning female working in Primark, Cardiff .... much respect given as she is working in a public facing post and is still at an early stage.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Cardiff

Postby Penelope65 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:20 pm

Wow! I didn't spot her myself when I visited the store last Thursday but the assistant who served me at the checkout seemed quite chatty, complimenting my earrings, lipstick and scarf. Perhaps she had guessed something but wanted to make me feel accepted? That might explain why. If so, then full marks to Primark for encouraging positive attitudes. :)

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Cardiff

Postby Sara.G » Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 am

She was working upstairs in the kids department - sadly the only shopping that was managed on this occasion was for an 8 year old who wanted a pair of purple jeans :thumbs:

However, on previous occasions (not in Cardiff though) Primark staff have been very non-judgemental when I have been shopping as Sara.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “CrossDressers Spotted Section”