Hello Everyone

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
solitar888
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hello Everyone

Postby solitar888 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:55 am

Hello there everyone I'm 16 years old from New York, I started crossdressing 2 weeks ago and I love a lot that I wish I have started it earlier in my life. How it started was at the mall with my female cousin and I was short of 15 US Dollars to get my phone fixed and she told me if I want the 15 US Dollars I would have to crossdress for a week so I agreed to it because I need it. After I got my phone fixed we went to bunch of female clothing store and she made me try out many clothes, bra and underwear which was all paid by her too. The next day was Monday and I had school since I promised my cousin who goes to my school that I went to school crossdressed and including the rest of that week at school. That entire week I liked how the clothes felt on me the more as each day went by that I gave it another week of trying it and by Wednesday of last week I knew I liked crossdressing a lot. As for my mother she did not question anything about it but told me let go shopping together for some cute clothes when we have time and that I look great.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby DebbieT » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:25 am

Are you Karin Bishop?

Books

I'm pretty sure that's the plot of one of her books?

Of course, I could be wrong. I've not read them all.

Debbie

P.S. I can recommend On The Road Again (1-4) and Necessary Fiction.

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”