Hello :)

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Amy kp
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hello :)

Postby Amy kp » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 am

Hi all. I'm Amy. I'm a crossdresser from Co Durham.
I'm at a bit of a dead end in life and I'm hoping to make new friends. I'm at a stage where I can start again and live the way I long to live. But I'm nervous and have no support.
I'm friendly though maybe a bit withdrawn. I love many things, but music is what keeps me sane. I love playing guitar and have played for many years.
I hope life is treating you all kindly.

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Hello :)

Postby admincd6 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi Amy.. and welcome to the forum.. :)

Amy kp
Newly registered users

Postby Amy kp » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:07 am

admincd6 wrote:Hi Amy.. and welcome to the forum.. :)

Thank you :)

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi Amy - Welcome and I hope you can enjoy the forum and meet some new friends here.

Kathy

Amy kp
Newly registered users

Postby Amy kp » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm

kathy123 wrote:Hi Amy - Welcome and I hope you can enjoy the forum and meet some new friends here.

Kathy

Thank you :)

Amy kp
Newly registered users

Postby Amy kp » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Are there many active members here? I'd hoped to make a few friends. I'm in the north east. I'm easy going but a tad shy. I've been out in public once and loved it, but other than that I have no experience or contacts.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi Amy, These are a few pretty active members but it seems to be very quiet the last 8 weeks or so, not sure if folks are busy or there just have not been a lot of posts from newer members for the longer term members to respond to, which seems to be the most frequent way conversations start. Hang in there - we will liven up ;) .

Kathy

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Amy kp wrote:Are there many active members here? I'd hoped to make a few friends. I'm in the north east. I'm easy going but a tad shy. I've been out in public once and loved it, but other than that I have no experience or contacts.

Because this forum is not a sex meet forum, it does tend to be quieter than some. It has ups, and downs as the members come back and then go. I'm always around, Sara is a lot too, plus many read the posts, but don't post themselves.

I love County Durham, it's a beautiful part of the country. Durham is my second favourite city (home town Manchester is number one!) Is Klutes nightclub still there? It's down by one of the bridges. Last time i was there, the weather was glorious and we took a boat trip up and down the river.

Durham has an active LGBT scene, nearby there's Newcastle, which is also very good, and Hull is excellent too.

Debbie

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby admincd6 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Indeed.. As our beautiful hostess (DebbieT) said..

A lot of people just view without login in.. If you look on the main page towards the bottom.. You can see who is online.. and how many.. right now.. I see 20..

In fact you can see per forum who is on... look towards bottom of page.. Two not logged in on this page..

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”