Hi All.

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Snakeyes11
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hi All.

Postby Snakeyes11 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:43 am

Hello everyone. My male name is Patrick, however I’ve grown to like the name Jill or Jillian for my female name.

I am 29 years of age.

As I’m writing this I have on a nude/beige bra. I’ve had it on almost all day and don’t even notice that it’s on. Anyways...

It all started for me a few years ago, when I would wait for my mom to leave for work, sneak into her room and try on a bra. I didn’t want her to know that I had worn one, so I tried to re adjust the straps on the bra(s) before she got home, I stopped wearing hers and when my sister was in Guam doing some work things. I decided to find one that was a little smaller on me. So I went into her room looked for one. I tried one on and didn’t really see what the big deal is/was.

I would try one on every few days, she was gone for awhile so I figured I could do it while she was away.

Recently, I told my mom about me crossdressing and it didn’t go very well, my dad was already informed as most parents tell the either one what’s going on. My parents at first were not thrilled about it. They told me that I had to stay in my room and do it and to only do it in my room. If I want to come downstairs I have to be “Patrick” in my male attire.

Currently I have about 5-10 bras in many different colors. I bought a dress recently as well. I don’t do cd everyday but from time to time. I bought breast forms off the internet and when I cd I use those. I can wear a bra for 12-24 hours and not feel the need to want to take it off. I am trying to get over the initial fear of going out in public, I would love to go out in public in my dress with my breast forms and a sexy bra, and thigh highs as the only thing covering my legs. But I’m scared still.

Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Hi All.

Postby Ginger » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:25 pm

:shock:
Slow down. And cover up.

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”