New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
karla58
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby karla58 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 am

Hello all
my first time on a cd site after searching for a good one
a little about me,
straight male 56 yr old that just loves wearing skirts,heels and wanting my legs looking good.
my first time wearing a skirt was my wifes when she was at work and i loved it so after a while i texted my wife and told her i wanted to buy a skirt,
after the initial shock she replied "ok go for it" so i did but sent her a pic of two skirts off ebay
a skater and a bodycon both mini skirts
she chose the straight one buy i really like flowey/skater skirts so i bought both.
since then i got more, now i have 15 skirts (all very sexy) and on one occasion my wife got a leather look mini but it was too big for her so she simply said "its too big so you can have it"
it has now got to the stage that my wife says i look nice in skirts and says i have really good legs.
pity about having to pair a mini and opaque hold ups with my MAN shoes small boots, so i purchased a pair of ladies flats and kitten court shoes which look better but are both velvet types and would get damaged in wet dirty pathways if/when i had courage to wear outdoors.
told wife i need leather/pu type shoes/boots then i would go out in public for a walk with her and to my suprise she came home one day and said she got me a pair of ankle boots, oh thanks i said but then the SHOCK they were 4 inch stiletto boots.
i just love them and she agrees they look good on me so now i have 6 pairs of ladies shoes of which 3 pair are high heels.
all i want now is to find a pair of round toe (i have wide feet) court shoes with 4 or 5 inch heels
and to get help or more courage to walk in public in a skirt and heels.

well thats pretty much it as of now but i hear there are meetings for us men who like to cross dress which i would like to attend so all help and advise will be very welcome
hope its not too long and bored you all
thanks
karla

kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: new member

Postby kathy123 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi Karla, Welcome. Kathy

Karen1950
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: new member

Postby Karen1950 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi Karla, welcome to the club. How lucky you are to have such an understanding wife. Not many on here with a wife who buys the clothes!
Karen
:thumbs:

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”