Hello from Brianna

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
briannag
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hello from Brianna

Postby briannag » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:32 am

Hello,I am Brianna and have been crossdressing since the age of 11.Knew I had interest in trying on feminine clothing.It was finally one day I was with my adoptive mom one day at a thrift shop seeing a blue dress I liked.She was open about it and let me try it on.I loved it and she bought it for me.Saw something come out of me finally,a female side of me.Before this,I grew up with a very hard life before my adoptive mom came into my life,bio parents were drug addicts and never cared about me which I was in 2 foster homes after they gave up on me at age 9.I am glad my adoptive mom is supportive and has changed my life ever since she adopted me when I was 10 years old

kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Hello from Brianna

Postby kathy123 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi Brianna - welcome to the forum. Kathy

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:26 am

Hello briannag/Heidi J/shawnaj/lizjames2/alexbe4/jillw6

Can I ask why the need for posting several different stories using different usernames? or do all 6 of you just happen to share the same computer in the same town in Michigan? Perhaps you are unaware or have maybe forgotten that you have previously posted this story as one of your other aliases on other sites? Or did you forget that when you posted as Heidi you managed to change your story in a matter of hours regarding telling your family?

I think we established in your previous posts that you post fantasy - let's just skip to the ban without you having to post several times then thank your gf/wife/fiancée etc and draw other members into your utopic fantasies where there is absolutely no danger or jeopardy to the crossdressing or trans community.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Shannon01
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Shannon01 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Your adoptive mom sounds like a wonderful person. How are the two of you getting along now?

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:16 am

Shannon01 wrote:Your adoptive mom sounds like a wonderful person. How are the two of you getting along now?

Shannon ....

Brianna does not exist - this person is someone who posts under multiple usernames to many sites. Always telling a variation of the same story and invariably ending up with a partner who fully understands and often introducing a step-child who realises they are transgender (and in common with the author is universally accepted without exception). This person also posts details which could endanger other members should they attempt to replicate or emulate the behaviour that this person claims. The majority of their previous posts make it appear that transition is a simple matter - something that many of our members will confirm it is not. In almost every story they NEVER encounter any of the issues that members of our community face on a daily basis or if they do there is always a good Samaritan who will banish the bullies or champion their cause in the face of prejudice. They have even used variations of other aliases for the names of the partners/relatives/children they mention.

We have been tracking the posts this person has made for several years and are able to pinpoint their exact location down to the unique addresses of the equipment used. On several transgender sites the same stories appear but the alias used to post is different - for example the Heidi J story here appears elsewhere as a shawnaj story (word for word, down to the exact style of writing and language). The stories themselves are composed of elements of genuine stories belonging to real people. Whenever one of these posts appear we check other sites and usually find the same story posted under a different alias.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”