Hello all, I am very new.

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Rhiki1
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hello all, I am very new.

Postby Rhiki1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:15 pm

I am a male to female crossdresser, I am also bisexual. My girl name is Rhiki (pronounced Ricky). I like crossdressing because I love the feel of women's clothes, and like to look sexy. When I am dressed up in really feel like a woman.

Shannon01
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Hello all, I am very new.

Postby Shannon01 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:53 pm

I am also a 21st century to 19th century "cross" dresser. That is, I like to dress up like an old west gunfighter. I even own a real Colt .45. When I'm dressed as a gunfighter, I call myself "Slag". I really like the way I look and feel when I'm in garb. :evil:

Shannon01
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Hello all, I am very new.

Postby Shannon01 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 pm

I belong to a "fast-draw" club. We all draw and shoot .45's at a target, for fun. Some women are members, and pretty good too! Btw, the name "Slag" is an Anglo-Saxon variation of the german "schlag", meaning to hit or slug.
I also belong to a medieval club, where I dress up as a Viking. I've got my armor and an ax and a sword. My name there is "Ketil the Black" lol
Yes, I really love dressing in various outfits.

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”