ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Progression into the CD Lifestyle

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Jen_Texas
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Progression into the CD Lifestyle

Postby Jen_Texas » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:56 am

I'd like to progress beyond the heel.nails.hose.earrings ... and finding the right bra size. I'd like to explore a bit more; would love a satin corset (lace me, please) :cool: silicone breasts, a quality wig -- and the appropriate clothing - with a friendly tailor as well. I want to progress gradually; still hetero. The guy I share this home with would never understand, of that I am certain. So, where do I go from here. If I need to find a CD tolerant place to live, for example, where might I look? I'm Ok with different lifestyles: gay females might speed up feminization, perhaps an older woman who is CD tolerant, even if dominant - I need a supportive environment. Perhaps someone might be able to recommend some other websites where I could pursue this subject. Jen

Shannon01
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Progression into the CD Lifestyle

Postby Shannon01 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:14 am

You think "gay females", (lesbians?) would help speed up your feminization? I don't know how old you are, but maybe find a night club that caters to the group you want.
I see you're from Texas. I hope you have survived the storm, intact.

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”