ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

New crossdresser looking to make friends!

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
sheene1976
Registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Re: New crossdresser looking to make friends!

Postby sheene1976 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:20 am

I've always liked either as long as they are black. There is something about black tights or even black lace top stockings that 'float my boat'.
Providing you're happy with life then who else matters.

angkit
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby angkit » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:10 am

sheene1976 wrote:I've always liked either as long as they are black. There is something about black tights or even black lace top stockings that 'float my boat'.

Agreed! Usually when I dress up I leave the top more conservative/long sleeved or wear something loose to put emphasis on the legs. I like wearing white dresses to emphasise the contrast or flared skirts/tartan ones.

It's great to hear a fellow CD who has a strong preference to black tights and lacy stockings.

Louise
Registered users

Postby Louise » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:50 pm

It's nice to hear some with same tast to me :thumbs:

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Georgina wrote:
angkit wrote:Thank you! I tried a whole bunch of other sites but most of them were either too sexual or just a tad bit odd. I look forward to meeting some lovely people on this forum.

Well that's true enough, plenty of places, plenty I joined, plenty I never stayed in ( though I do have this habit of having one or two friends on all of them so I stay there just to speak to these friends) I should tell them all to come here shouldn't I ? :)

I like this place the best though

Sounds like a plan Georgina, I must admit that there are some sites out there that are quite toxic if you don't fit the "ideal" that they prefer. On here as long as you are honest about who you are (meaning no multiple profiles filled with fairy stories that are just too good to be true!) and behave in a more or less adult fashion then you tend to fit in.

In general, I think this site works because almost without exception no matter what questions or comments you post you get a reply. Also, there are plenty members who have joined to get advice or share experiences that stay around and build on the advice that is given.

BTW try the oiled look/feel tights - you hardly know you are wearing them :thumbs:
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Georgina » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:13 am

Sounds like a plan Georgina, I must admit that there are some sites out there that are quite toxic if you don't fit the "ideal" that they prefer. On here as long as you are honest about who you are (meaning no multiple profiles filled with fairy stories that are just too good to be true!) and behave in a more or less adult fashion then you tend to fit in.

In general, I think this site works because almost without exception no matter what questions or comments you post you get a reply. Also, there are plenty members who have joined to get advice or share experiences that stay around and build on the advice that is given.

BTW try the oiled look/feel tights - you hardly know you are wearing them :thumbs:

I guess it's the sex thing that gets me most. I'm no prude, but as someone who is happily married with a family I don't want any involvement really, so it gets boring...

Also I don't know if this makes sense but what you do privately is your business and that's fine, publicly it's nice to show a little dignity regardless of your gender or sexuality.. hey maybe I am prudish....
It is not why, it just is

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 am

Georgina wrote:I guess it's the sex thing that gets me most. I'm no prude, but as someone who is happily married with a family I don't want any involvement really, so it gets boring...

Also I don't know if this makes sense but what you do privately is your business and that's fine, publicly it's nice to show a little dignity regardless of your gender or sexuality.. hey maybe I am prudish....

I think most of us would agree with you there, whilst there are many people on the trans spectrum who relish the sexual aspect of things there are just as many who don't see what they do as having a sexual component. I can appreciate your viewpoint regarding being happily married with a family as I am in the same situation and likewise want no involvement.

I wouldn't say that makes you prudish, for most of us everything connected with our "hobby" or lifestyle choice is probably kept private . One aspect of this site/forum I have always liked is that it provides a medium for us to share pictures etc and allow our fellow members to comment or provide advice.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:03 am

I am going to third that comment on the happily married non-sexual thing....
I have enjoyed the site for the variety of people and the mix of people just posting what they've been up to and some questions thrown in for good measure. not to mention the sound feedback/advice lol .

Kathy

angkit
Registered users

Postby angkit » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 pm

Sara.G wrote:
Georgina wrote:I guess it's the sex thing that gets me most. I'm no prude, but as someone who is happily married with a family I don't want any involvement really, so it gets boring...

I think most of us would agree with you there, whilst there are many people on the trans spectrum who relish the sexual aspect of things there are just as many who don't see what they do as having a sexual component. I can appreciate your viewpoint regarding being happily married with a family as I am in the same situation and likewise want no involvement.

I wouldn't say that makes you prudish, for most of us everything connected with our "hobby" or lifestyle choice is probably kept private . One aspect of this site/forum I have always liked is that it provides a medium for us to share pictures etc and allow our fellow members to comment or provide advice.

I fully agree! I've had a fair few 'unwanted' attentions from my posts that have a somewhat desparate/sexual undertone to it. It's strange because it now gives me a new perspective of understanding how women feel when they get hit on in a sexual manner. Quite uncomfortable ( Unless that's what you're looking for).

I try to keep my style with a little bit of ( Hopefully) elegance but with a slightly sexy look. But not actually looking for anything sexual relationships.

I like to think of it as like a sort of pin up shots like these examples:

At the end of the day its all good fun and just expressing another side of ourselves through our hobby

Chloe44
Registered users

Postby Chloe44 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 am

I love your last comment Angkit and as for your pics...they are great! :d I think you go a long way towards achieving the look you want to express. You look sexy and fun.

Chloe

Satina

Postby Satina » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Louise wrote:Hi am also 28 and a secret cross dresser (never been cought) we are very similar like tight skirts with stockings or tights

I get caught all the time, that's what I get for leaving my front door unlocked. I'm just lucky that my family and friends don't see any harm in it.
Self proclaimed satin fetishist.
Satina.

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”