New crossdresser looking to make friends!

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
angkit
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

New crossdresser looking to make friends!

Postby angkit » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm a 28 year male and I've been crossdressing since I was a young boy, curiosity got me when I noticed how girls legs look so much more attractive in tights/pantyhose. I decided to try on my sister's pair and that resulted in my first ever sexual experience.

Since then its something I do in private and I have a preference for wearing tight skirts/dresses with opaque tights or sometimes something like a cute mini skirt. I think overall i prefer a mix of cute and sexy but almost always with tights/ paythose So if anyone has a similar taste I'm certain we can get along!

I'm personally at this stage where cross dressing is a bit more of a kink than something that makes me feel complete, so I'm not quite certain if I'm in the right place for this particular aspect of cross dressing.
My cross dressing is a bit more taboo as I once got caught by my mum wearing a skirt. Lets just say not only did she not approve, she would state that there's something wrong with my brain.

Anyways! I'm not here to be a downer I have a therapist who helps me out with this ( Not cure it mind you) and i've accepted it as a part of myself.

Pleasure to meet you all!
Angkit

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: New crossdresser looking to make friends!

Postby Georgina » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi and welcome,

I have to say that if anyone can help you understand how different aspects of crossdressing work then it's the people on this forum.

:thumbs:
It is not why, it just is

angkit
Registered users

Postby angkit » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Thank you! I tried a whole bunch of other sites but most of them were either too sexual or just a tad bit odd. I look forward to meeting some lovely people on this forum.

Georgina
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Georgina » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm

angkit wrote:Thank you! I tried a whole bunch of other sites but most of them were either too sexual or just a tad bit odd. I look forward to meeting some lovely people on this forum.

Well that's true enough, plenty of places, plenty I joined, plenty I never stayed in ( though I do have this habit of having one or two friends on all of them so I stay there just to speak to these friends) I should tell them all to come here shouldn't I ? :)

I like this place the best though
It is not why, it just is

sheene1976
Registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Postby sheene1976 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:51 pm

I too started young but it was with my mothers tights (pantyhose). I guess it started when I was at school and I wondered what it was like to wear what the girls wore. I liked the experience and wore them often. Having an older sister was a bonus as I used to try her things on when I could.

I will admit that I got a lot of satisfaction with the underwear as clothes didn't do much for me. It was only when I got older that I saw the different types of things girls wore that made me start wearing clothes too.

I uses to visit one of the local supermarkets to buy a full outfit (underwear with tights and a top with skirt) but on a saturday night. I would hide them in my bedroom then dress up in them when I went to bed but it was a lot of guessing when it came to sizes.

No one in my family knows what I do and since I married, I can wear my wifes clothes. I prefer keeping it from my family. Not because if what they may think but because it is my secret.

Hop this makes you feel like you are welcome and a lot of people understand what we go through.
Providing you're happy with life then who else matters.

angkit
Registered users

Postby angkit » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:06 am

@Georgina - yeah its definitely trickier to find, I'm personally just looking for friends that I can passionately talk about cross dressing and perhaps share some similarities in dress style/ fashion. Glad to hear that you found a good place here to hang out at!

@Sheene1976 - It sounds like the way you started was similar to myself! I think for me it certainly started with tights and skirts, then over time it eventually moved onto a full outfit. It's great to hear a fellow crossdresser who has similar taste in garments :D.

I still remember that awkward time when I first purchased one from a supermarket, I was trying to hide it so bad! The adrenaline rush certainly made it worth the awkwardness.

Thanks you both for the reply! I'm really hoping to make some friends here.

Louise
Registered users

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi am also 28 and a secret cross dresser (never been cought) we are very similar like tight skirts with stockings or tights

angkit
Registered users

Postby angkit » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:29 pm

Louise wrote:Hi am also 28 and a secret cross dresser (never been cought) we are very similar like tight skirts with stockings or tights

Nice! Looks like we got a few similarities going on here! Something about that combination makes me feel really sexy. You prefer opaque or sheer?

Louise
Registered users

Postby Louise » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Opaque love the feel of them

angkit
Registered users

Postby angkit » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:14 am

Louise wrote:Opaque love the feel of them

Nice! Same with me as well! Gives the leg a beautiful silhouette as well!

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”