Hi From Davina 10

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Davina 10
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hi From Davina 10

Postby Davina 10 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi,

I'm a 50 year old crossdresser living in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, UK. Two years ago I told my wife about how I feel and received an ultimatum to either give it up or move out. Since then I've tried not to dress but it's an itch that I need to scratch and recently I started secretly dressing again. I've also been out dressed in a town an hour away from mine and to my astonishment I received only a few strange looks and no abuse!

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I used to be content with wearing clothes and make-up but the older I get the more I yearn to be totally feminine. I really don't know whether that means total transformation or somewhere inbetween that and where I am now. All I do know is I'm not happy as I am yet that feeling is alleviated every time I assume my female persona.

I'd love to meet up with others whether they're just part time crossdressers, fully transformed or anywhere inbetween. People who will understand all the physical and emotional dilemmas and traumas we face on a daily basis.

Love to you all,

Davina x

GabyRomani
Registered users

Re: Hi From Davina 10

Postby GabyRomani » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:21 am

Hello Davina. Greetings from across the pond. I really hope that you will be able to bring up the subject again with your wife and be able to get to some level of tolerance. It is something almost impossible for wives to understand, as the isn't something they may be able to do which could be compared. And let's face it, it is rather hard to understand even on the personal level... may take years to fully accept it ourselves.
Good luck!
Gaby
Close your eyes, stay still. It doesn't matter if you are naked or wearing a tux or a frock. No difference... It is still you!

Davina 10
Newly registered users

Postby Davina 10 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:47 am

Thanks Gaby. I love your signature by the way x

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:28 am

Welcome

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”