ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Hello... I am Rani

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
ranidalal
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hello... I am Rani

Postby ranidalal » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello Friends..

I'm a straight crossdresser, occasionally wearing dresses is an important part of my life. I know I started cross-dressing as early as age three, because there are photos of me in a tutu, though memory of that is fuzzy at best. But it really started right around the cusp of puberty. Sometimes I would be home alone after school while my mother was at work, and I would try things of hers on and look in the mirror. I didn't have any body hair at that point, and I would imagine that I was looking at a girl. I don't know when I started actually seeing myself as that girl, but over time, that's what happened.

Now, when people see a man dressed as a woman, they make one of two assumptions (well, really they make one of three assumptions, but I don't feel like addressing the "AHHH! It's the depraved spawn of Satan! Kill it before it corrupts the children!" folks right now): that you're a trans woman or that it's some kind of kinky thing. There are plenty of crossdressers in both of those categories, but there are plenty more who are like me -- I'm perfectly comfortable in my male skin, but also have a distinctly feminine side of myself that I feel the need to express.

I finally decided t come out and in this new phase I am looking go out in my female avatar, need help with finding right clothes, need help with correct etiquette and most importantly encourage my inner woman to be herself.

Love...
-Rani

GabyRomani
Registered users

Re: Hello... I am Rani

Postby GabyRomani » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Hello Rani. All the best luck in your journey. :)

Gaby
Close your eyes, stay still. It doesn't matter if you are naked or wearing a tux or a frock. No difference... It is still you!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 am

Welcome to the zone, Rani!

There are plenty of opportunities to explore your gender in the big wide world. It depends on what you want to do. Visit scene places or visit non-scene places. Both are ridiculously east once you're at that stage.

There's no indication of where you're located in your profile, so if you let us know where you are, we can point you at various locales where being trans has zero problems (i.e. scene). If you want big wide world, then I've found that there's nowhere we can't go and be accepted these days.

Debbie

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 am

Welcome

Georgina

Postby Georgina » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:35 am

Hi Rani
It is not why, it just is