New to the group

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Jswen5279
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

New to the group

Postby Jswen5279 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 am

I feel like I would like to share my cross dressing with someone who will understand what I'm feeling. I'm a mature male who has been experimenting with dressing for a long time but never shared. Recently I have fully dressed in women's clothes. The whole deal. Bra panties panty hose skirt and heels. It feels terrific and I have also shaved my legs and got them very smooth. I also painted my toes and I bought a nice pair of high heel sandals I'm so comfortable wearing these and it makes me feel good. I live alone so it's easy to dress and wear around the house. I want to start experiencing makeup to add to the overall experience. I was also thinking about doing my finger nails.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: New to the group

Postby Sara.G » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:30 am

Welcome to the forum and hopefully you will be able to get answers to any questions you may have.

Sharing, even on an anonymous internet forum can be daunting - I lurked around for months before registering and then there was no stopping me lol

Sara
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: New to the group

Postby Ginger » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:18 am

I welcome you to the group

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”