Hello!

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
DanManc
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Hello!

Postby DanManc » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:34 am

Hello all,

I would like to say hello and introduce myself. As my name states I'm Dan and I'm originally from Manchester.

A little bit about me, I've always been fascinated about women's clothes, and I've always dressed up. This is not a sexual thing as such, although I do feel great in the clothes, it is more of a relaxation for me, and I also feel happier. For two years I've lived alone having split up from my long term partner, the reason wasn't CD related. Anyway, since then I have decided to wear women's clothing at home.

After meeting a new girlfriend I told her about my cross dressing, and she is really supportive, she's happy for me to dress like this around mine and her house. We don't share clothes, we have totally different tastes and body shapes. She likes the smooth legs and I think the clothes and underwear tends to be softer to touch. So I am very very lucky to have found someone who actually likes it.

I don't feel like I want to transition into being a woman as such, my view is that if I want to wear a dress, leggings, or a skirt I should be able to, I love expressing that feminine side of my personality. That said, I would love some boobs! I would like to have the courage one day to go out dressed in women's clothes somewhere, I currently don't have the 'balls' (for lack of a better phrase).

I'm not sure what I want to get from this forum as such, but for now I wanted to put it out there, and see what others think.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Hello!

Postby DebbieT » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:16 am

Everyone's needs are different.

For some, dressing is enough.

It's summed up by the Gender Unicorn or the Genderbread (you can google those) that in essance say that there is a sliding scale for birth sex (male, intersex, female), innate gender (how female or male you feel, which can change over time back and forth) and gender presentation (what you like to wear and be perceived as).

Some people are born male, feel male and like wearing feminne clothing.

Some people are born make and that's the biggest cosmic f**k up since we crawled out of the priordial soup.

And it works the other way too, people born female who are actually men.

The important thing to remember is that there is nothing shameful. All the distaste of being elsewhere on the trans spectrum dates back to Victorian England who socially imposed reigerous religious morals on society. They might have given us Christmas Trees, but I can't forgive them for the screwed up life I've had.

Having a supportive OH is amazing, and will allow you to truly express who you are. Be aware that it can change over time, as you come to self-realisation.

Finally...boobs: You can buy very good prosthetics that are vastly safer than the alternatives if you're not choosing to transition. Don't be tempted by 'quick fixes' or 'suppliments' as they do not work and in some cases are dangerous. They prey on the societal shuning of trans people forcing them into shady areas of the internet.

Feel free to ask questions join in discussions and above all: Welcome to the forum.

Debbie

DanManc
Registered users

Postby DanManc » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Thanks Debbie, that's a fantastic post!

I agree with all of that, gender is just starting be explored more, and I'm not sure if this is because I'm older and I've started to notice this more, or if society is starting to note that it's not strictly male/female.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Welcome

Not much that can be added to what Debbie has already said, with regard to breasts etc then a good, reasonably priced starting point is ebay. You can find decent quality forms from a UK supplier quite easily and see how these feel before committing to something more expensive.

You can also get padded panties etc which will give you a more feminine shape, high street stores such as Primark often have shapewear which has been designed to enhance the female form and will work well in altering the male body form.

With regard to your OH, as Debbie says sometimes as you progress in your journey their attitude will change and my advice is to always discuss any progression or idea with them first before acting. As for going out there are several posts in the main forum which provide varied viewpoints on the subject - my own thoughts are that once you have a look that you are happy with and feel comfortable with the don't overplan the moment just do it. I always advise that anyone wanting to take this step do some people watching first, go to a shopping centre and get a coffee then simply watch the world go by. Observe how women dress, walk and act then adapt yourself to blend in.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

DanManc
Registered users

Postby DanManc » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Thanks Sara, another great post. I'm really enjoying reading the gems from the people that have done this before. So thanks to everyone on here.

Honesty is always the best policy, and yes I will be ensuring that any developments which affects my partner is comfortable for the two of us.

sexxxi71

Postby sexxxi71 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, and welcome! As you said, there are some gem reads on this forum...Given by Gems themselves! I have came out to my OH recently also. Most difficult thing ever done to date! We're togethere for 3+ years before recently marrying. Never told any of my other mates, they couldn't handle. After the time spent with OH, knew she was different and could possibly handle, and process this respectfully. So....I laid it on her, and as was hoping, she understood and embraces the fact I like to dress. We been martied 3 months now and we are still on our honeymoon :thumbs:
Hugs ladies,
SEXXXI71

Georgina

Postby Georgina » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:53 am

Welcome to the forum. I consider this one of the best places of its type on the web :)
It is not why, it just is

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi and welcome! Kathy

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Check amazon for boobs. They got pocket bras which hold them in place without adhesive. Can pick up a nice set and bra under 100 bucks

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”