Hello Everyone

New CrossDresser members, come and introduce yourself to us. We are very friendly, so dont be shy.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Maria2
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Maria2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi Anna,
It's great to see you back.

:frrrt: :frrrt: :) :) :frrrt: :frrrt:

Anna1976
Registered users
Preference: Transsexual

Postby Anna1976 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Wow ... 5 years and so much change.

I'm now a post-op woman.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am

Picture and story? Holy camoly....

Anna1976
Registered users
Preference: Transsexual

Postby Anna1976 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 pm

I'd been dressing since I was in my mid teens on and off. Went through the usual cycle of purging my female clothes and then getting stuff all over again. The autogynephilla was intense and I needed to find some sort of release I guess.

When I was made redundant in 2013 I took some time to get some counselling. Ended up with a gender therapist and I was diagnosed as transsexual. Started on hormones and then after about a year or me living mostly as a woman, I was told to think about the next steps if I want to. So I went full time and planned for surgery.

26 August 2015 I had B.A. and vaginoplasty. I was reborn as Anna at the age of 41.

My dream has come true in a way. I had thought about many years earlier what it would be like to have a woman's body, but never thought I'd get to know. Now I do.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi Anna,

As Ginger said, wow, that is a lot of change and moving forward with your life in a pretty short time. It's nice to hear you are enjoying it and experiencing everything you thought you might never get to. I hope you have the time to stay active on the site as I'm sure there are many of us who might benefit from your experiences.

Kathy

Return to “New CrossDresser Member Introductions Forum”