CDZ Encouragement

We CrossDressers sometimes feel like expressing our admiration for other girls. This is the place to do it.
Forum rules
It is by decree of the sexy ladies on this CrossDressing Forum to keep things tasteful and clean. To maintain the quality of our Forum and keep it Spam free, ALL new member CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.registrations will not be live until approved. We will endeavour to approve every membership within 24 hours.
SweetSarah
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

CDZ Encouragement

Postby SweetSarah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:04 am

Thank you to all the girls I've met here. Having a little support or peer pressure has been good for me. I just realized I have broke a 50 year old habit of biting my nails and am looking forward to paining my real ones soon!

Also my skin care regimen has improved tremendously and I owe it to you all. Even ordering salads now and trying to loose a few pounds. Keep up the pressure!!! This site is better than a personal trainer. ;)

Sarah

rhonda

Re: CDZ Encouragement

Postby rhonda » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:32 am

Haha.... Sarah, I thank you. Your fearless, carefree attitude is rubbing off on me. I am less fearful of going out dressed thanks to you. I went out in the daylight without checking to see if the neighbors where watching. I think I blew the convenience store clerks mind. I walked in dressed to kill and asked for a pack of Camel non filters. I am the only one who smokes this brand am well known at this store in drab. He watched me all the way to my car with a puzzled look on his face. I don`t think he will ever look at me the same. lol

SweetSarah

Postby SweetSarah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:47 am

rhonda wrote:Haha.... Sarah, I thank you. Your fearless, carefree attitude is rubbing off on me. I am less fearful of going out dressed thanks to you. I went out in the daylight without checking to see if the neighbors where watching. I think I blew the convenience store clerks mind. I walked in dressed to kill and asked for a pack of Camel non filters. I am the only one who smokes this brand am well known at this store in drab. He watched me all the way to my car with a puzzled look on his face. I don`t think he will ever look at me the same. lol

LOL!

Go in there tomorrow as a man and let us know if they say anything. ;)

rhonda

Postby rhonda » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:58 am

This clerk is a fairly new employee, the rest have already seen me dressed up. They don`t bat an eye or say anything, although the young lady checker always gives me a sly smile!!

Trinitie
Registered users

Postby Trinitie » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:04 am

That's awesome. Good for you girl.
There are times I feel sexy and time I feel like a man in a dress. Mostly I feel like a man in a dress!!!

sexxxi71

Postby sexxxi71 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:17 pm

I just love everyone's attitude here in the forum...I do consider myself at home here...for that's how I am made to feel. lol :thumbs: I know from the reads that many have come and gone. I'm not planning on going anywhere.
Hugs ladies,
SEXXXI71

Return to “Spread the Love!”