Just thought you bitches ought to know. . .

We CrossDressers sometimes feel like expressing our admiration for other girls. This is the place to do it.
Forum rules
It is by decree of the sexy ladies on this CrossDressing Forum to keep things tasteful and clean. To maintain the quality of our Forum and keep it Spam free, ALL new member CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.registrations will not be live until approved. We will endeavour to approve every membership within 24 hours.
Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Just thought you bitches ought to know. . .

Postby Davina » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:20 pm

lol As I progress along the road to woman hood I have asked myself lots of questions some of my own doing some are directly related to the situations and experiences I have either been forced into or have willingly ventured into, one of theses was, why is Cdz so important ? Out of so many why is Cdz so important ?

In my opinion and I didn’t realise this in the early days that this site, a social based site, has something special about it, not just because of those that use it, but because it has managed to capture the essence that comes at the end of every girls dream of reaching out in to the all be it digital world of those first touches, the longing to be part of something bigger than oneself to be individually part of something as a whole.

To have a family within a family, a family that will always try to put you at ease, and that will encourage you to be the best you can be, a family that is respectful of each other, there dreams and there realities, of there triumphs and there disappointments, through out my time here I have learnt that when my heart has been heavy there have been unity here that has helped it feel lighter, that when dark is drawing in, they are the lights that flicker to show the way, and when you have been lost there are arms that welcome you home.

This is not just because of who we know now, but to those who are still yet to follow, and those that have long since gone, those that have given a piece of themselves a piece of who they are, the innocence first steps of trust, that has built an inner strength for us all even if you don’t think its there, it is and we this thing Our Cdz family, I for one have got so much from being a part of this very special group of human beings, that it will always be my pleasure to have been part of such a very special place. Thank you.

Long may we look after each other.

Bitches :innocent: . . . . . . . as if lol
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Just thought you bitches ought to know. . .

Postby Sonya1 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Whew -

When I saw your thread title I thought you were going through your first bout of PMS :shock: or were gonna be ready to "cut some bitch". Yikes.

But on reflecting on what you really were writing about, CDZ is "different" than other places for me in that it (we) accept various degrees/levels of dressing through to transitioning without any judgement whatsoever (as far as I can tell). That is unusual IME and it often turns to the petty bickering that can make some sites not so nice ..... but that doesn't happen here and it's not due to some heavy handed administration/moderation. IMO it's who we are here.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

CarolineM

Postby CarolineM » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:16 am

I'm pretty new here myself, but I have to say that it is the place I've found the most comfortable to just be me without worrying about what people think, and with people who understand :) It is obviously the people here (love you all!) but also the size - it feels like a village, rather than a city

xxx

Caroline

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:38 am

Although it is only a few weeks since I joined CDZ, I too feel very comfortable here and there are often times that I feel comfortable enough to at least consider letting a few more details about me out - I normally am quite reserved about posting anything remotely personal on the internet, although the irony is that simply by joining CDZ and posting "Hi, I'm Sara and I am a crossdresser!" is probably among the most personal thing I could post lol

For me the reason I am here and had the confidence to register was that after reading the public posts, I realised that everyone here has the same outlook. No matter what particular section of the community a member belongs to, they receive and provide support from/to the whole community. Over the last few days my confidence has soared in part by being able to read some of the historical posts relating to the journeys of other girls and also due to the responses to the pictures which I posted - Thanks again to those Girls who commented or even just had a peek.

For my own interpretation of the ambience of CDZ - the majority of the discussions are carried out in a mature and respectful manner, despite the fact that many of us appear to be reliving our late teens/20's/30's etc albeit from the perspective of our inner Girl.

grouphuggif_0.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Arielle
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby Arielle » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:04 am

Aww.. Well written Davina. I do notice there is a strong sense of comradery here without the loss of being a unique individual vs other venues I have experienced. ;)
-"80's girl forever!"

Martina H.

Postby Martina H. » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:14 am

Thanks Sara for your post.
I joined CDZ when the site I was with went down for a few weeks last May (CDC) along with quite a few other girls from there, and I am so pleased that I did, I am sure that many here would say that we have a wonderful site here without the smut that can be found on some sites I have found, those are not for me!
Here we have girls from many walks of life that just want to know more about themselves and others, what make us tick why we like to dress and put forward our inner female self to others.
I am 68 years old, and love to wear womans clothes, I have been out a few times over the last few years but still a little shy in some respects.
I went on a trip with my wife to Blackpool last November with a group of other people that we know, the hotel that we stopped in was putting on a turkey and tinsel week and the last night was to be fancy dress do.
When we arrived the management changed the program so there was know turkey and tinsel week for us so we made our own arrangements for the week.
On the last night was to be the fancy dress but none of the others had put on their costumes, so I was in a bit of the unknown so to speak of should I or not put on my dress and go to the nights entertainment, I have to add here that while my wife knows that I crossdress she was not aware that I had taken anything with me and non of the other members of the group were aware of this side of me.
Any way in for a penny I got dressed and went to the entertainment, walked across the dance floor as they were finishing off bingo, went over to the group and said is there room for a little one. Well I took them all by surprise and had a wonderful night even to the point of one of the ladies of the group asking me to have a dance with her.
So here I was now out to all the group and all the others that went to the entertainment that night and I was accepted by them all.
My new picture is taken from that night.
Martina
Martina.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Davina

Postby Davina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 am

Sonya1 wrote:Whew -

When I saw your thread title

Though it could do with a a little kick up the bum lol
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Davina

Postby Davina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:53 am

Arielle wrote:Aww.. Well written Davina. I do notice there is a strong sense of comradery here without the loss of being a unique individual vs other venues I have experienced. ;)

Ty Hun, just a little emotional ride, with a tiny twist . . . . glad eveyone gets it :) thank god you lot are as mad as me lol

Davina

Postby Davina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:55 am

Sara.G wrote:
grouphuggif_0.gif

:love: it Sara :thumbs:

Martina H.

Postby Martina H. » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 am

Thanks Davina, that title sure make a change for an opening Thread.
I am sure that we all are pleased with the encouragement that the people of this site gives to one another in so many ways that we would not find else where. I believe that we get the support from our members that help us walk along this path that we have choosen and for fill our dreams of what and who we want to be. There is far more to life than work, we have to express our inner feeling at times in a way that makes us happy to be part of this human race.

Martina
The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Return to “Spread the Love!”