My Forum

We CrossDressers sometimes feel like expressing our admiration for other girls. This is the place to do it.
Forum rules
It is by decree of the sexy ladies on this CrossDressing Forum to keep things tasteful and clean. To maintain the quality of our Forum and keep it Spam free, ALL new member CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.registrations will not be live until approved. We will endeavour to approve every membership within 24 hours.
JaneGrey

My Forum

Postby JaneGrey » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 am

Hello Ladies.

I'm having a few difficult things at the moment. It makes me tetchy and write a few confrontational things at times. I don't apologise for that nor do I intend to go further and discuss my "things" with anyone. So please don't ask (thank you).
My reason for writing is that over the past two weeks I've wanted to open up and talk about my thoughts with others. Luckily I have a loving family that I can do that with. If I hadn't however I may have resorted to a forum to share my concerns with.
Despite being a difficult "cow" (and I probably always will be), this is the one forum I would seek out people to talk to about personal things to. I think I've identified lots of girls that I think I can trust to do so.

I'm waffling a bit but want to say that this a great community!
I always look forward to logging on and the anticipation of replies. I always expect a "rollocking" but always value the nice answers I actually get.

Sometimes I wish I could get into a real debate, or have more people on line with me. Sometimes I wish I could tell people to go from my sight! Sometimes I wish people would tell me the same! But I'm glad it never happens.

I agree with the sentiments above. This is a nice forum to be on. It will only get better. Not through numbers but through people, trust, and the way we continue to talk.

Best wishes,

Jane.

PS. I still hate those insect like smiles!!! :grrr:

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: My Forum

Postby admincd6 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:25 pm

We know you can be moody sometimes darling, this is why we love you so much! :love: <-- OH NO!! Insect like smileys! lol

Seriously though we all have different personalities, which makes us all unique and fun.

So glad to have you on board with the rest of our girls on here. X

Crystal

Postby Crystal » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Their always one moody cow in the bunch, an I think you are her lol lol. Its always good to have input weather it negative or positive. If you need to rant an rave , their no better place to do it than on here. No one gets earache lol lol.
HUGS & KISSES

JaneGrey

Postby JaneGrey » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 pm

You are supposed to say:

"You're not miserable at all! There's cheer in everything you say".

Not bloody agree with me!!

Best cheery wishes

Jane
x

FemmeKelly

Postby FemmeKelly » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Errr....... :shock: methinks I missed something, but... thanks for sharing and hope we can continue to provide provenance when you need it.
:love:

JaneGrey

Postby JaneGrey » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Please don't read more than I say.

I just wanted to reply to the words "We girls sometimes feel like expressing our admiration for other girls."

In my way I was just telling you that.

I really hope this forum can become something different to the rest.

All I was telling you was that for me it is beginning to do so.

I guess it's not always about posting, maybe more about reading and understanding the views of others.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Jane.

PS. Before I go, here's a quick one for the bots:

Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing,

admincd6
Site Admin

Postby admincd6 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 pm

JaneGrey wrote:Please don't read more than I say.

I just wanted to reply to the words "We girls sometimes feel like expressing our admiration for other girls."

In my way I was just telling you that.

I really hope this forum can become something different to the rest.

All I was telling you was that for me it is beginning to do so.

I guess it's not always about posting, maybe more about reading and understanding the views of others.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Jane.

PS. Before I go, here's a quick one for the bots:

Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing, Cross dressing,

Ah Jane you are sooooo sweet. We are as you know only kidding :) You are part of the CrossDressing Zone Family. I for one love reading your posts, filled with character. :) x

FemmeKelly

Postby FemmeKelly » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 pm

Phew, right I understand now, it just read (originally to me anyway) that as a result of something that was said elsewhere you were making a point.

Ok, just me being stupid, as usual lol
:censored:

Crystal

Postby Crystal » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 am

JaneGrey wrote:You are supposed to say:

Best cheery wishes

Jane
x

But if we disagree with you then you may have a temper tantrum, an start bloody shouting at us
HUGS & KISSES

JulieR

Postby JulieR » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 am

Crystal wrote:
JaneGrey wrote:You are supposed to say:

Best cheery wishes

Jane
x

But if we disagree with you then you may have a temper tantrum, an start bloody shouting at us

LOL, Crystal is right! You are kinda dominating. - JOKE! Love you to bits Jane and your write and your style is just sooo sexy hun.

X

Return to “Spread the Love!”