Let's all hear it for Alice

We CrossDressers sometimes feel like expressing our admiration for other girls. This is the place to do it.
Forum rules
It is by decree of the sexy ladies on this CrossDressing Forum to keep things tasteful and clean. To maintain the quality of our Forum and keep it Spam free, ALL new member CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.registrations will not be live until approved. We will endeavour to approve every membership within 24 hours.
DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Let's all hear it for Alice

Postby DebbieT » Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

I want to say thanks to Alice for being a Little Miss Organised over November, and getting it all sorted out against overwhelming odds.

Thanks!

Debbie

Louise4ever
Site Admin
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Let's all hear it for Alice

Postby Louise4ever » Mon May 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Yes!!! I concur she has really come through for us all in organizing our weekend

lets just hope there is no nefarious reason for her being so motivated to get 4 girls alone in the woods.

Davina

Postby Davina » Mon May 21, 2012 8:20 pm

DebbieT wrote:I want to say thanks to Alice for being a Little Miss Organised over November, and getting it all sorted out against overwhelming odds.

Thanks!

Debbie

Oh you soppy tarts !

You know were like the 4 mascarateres lol

:love: Alice.
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Davina

Postby Davina » Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 pm

P.s Im so exited yahhhhhhhhhhy us ! :thumbs: :cool: lol :shock: :grrr: more :grrr: :d sill :cool: Wt :censored: lol lol lol :) and all :washedup: by sunday. lol
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Return to “Spread the Love!”