ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

My 10 block walk....

Every girl likes a laugh. Got a funy story to tell, or a couple of girly jokes? Then this is the place to give the rest of the girls a giggle.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
sexxxi71
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

My 10 block walk....

Postby sexxxi71 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 pm

So the OH and I made plans for my 2nd outing and while on our excursion we had a little walk to the venue we planned to visit that evening. 5 blocks to the venue in my favorite heels, was doing well and all of a sudden this middle aged lady was literally hanging out her car window carrying on about my shoes...saying how much she loved them. I haven't quite developed my femm voice yet so I just turned and waved with a smile... lol We arrived at the venue and it was bout half full of men, for it is a gay bar, and we were the only gurls in the whole place. After two drinks we decide to head back to hotel and while walking our 5 blocks back was in our last block....was approached by a intoxicated homeless man. "Excuse me sir, could you spare any change?" Ummm......we kept walking.
Hugs ladies,
SEXXXI71

Ginger

Re: My 10 block walk....

Postby Ginger » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Sounds like a good time still.

sexxxi71

Re: My 10 block walk....

Postby sexxxi71 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:42 pm

It very much was Ginger! Can't wait til or next outing!! :thumbs: