ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Trolls

This section is for NON cross Dressing related chat.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Penelope65
Preference: Transgendered

Trolls

Postby Penelope65 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Last weekend I was sorry to discover that a good friend of mine on another site had, for several months, been subjected to a cruel and surreptitious campaign of trolling by two individuals whom I had also considered friends. Looking for information about trolls I found two websites with some useful advice and insights into the psychology of trolls and sent these links to my friend, who has found them both useful:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/ ... ith-trolls

http://easyhealthoptions.com/internet-t ... -disorder/

I hope you will not need these links (of course) but if you do, I hope they will help. Should you discover anyone being trolled in this way (cyberbullying), they will be feeling angry, confused and isolated, so please support them and avoid "feeding" the trolls.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Trolls

Postby Sara.G » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Any member who feels that they are being trolled or receiving unwanted attention from another member should bring this to the attention of Debbie or myself as soon as possible.

Although our job as moderators is mainly to remove the posts and members identified as spam, we also have a duty to prevent members from being mislead by fake posters and also from any undesirable behaviour.

We can (and will) either warn or ban offenders on our own discretion.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Return to “Non CrossDressing Related Chat”