ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Alice Cooper 2017 Tour

This section is for NON cross Dressing related chat.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
GothGirl
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Alice Cooper 2017 Tour

Postby GothGirl » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:10 pm

So I just bought a ticket to see Alice in London in November. They keep killing him but he keeps coming back.
Like going out dressed, seeing Alice will be a solitary affair as nobody I know likes him.

It does beg the question; do I go to the concert as Emily ?...but then this is non-crossdressing related chat lol
I only smile if I have a reason...

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Alice Cooper 2017 Tour

Postby Sara.G » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:26 am

GothGirl wrote:So I just bought a ticket to see Alice in London in November. They keep killing him but he keeps coming back.
Like going out dressed, seeing Alice will be a solitary affair as nobody I know likes him.

It does beg the question; do I go to the concert as Emily ?...but then this is non-crossdressing related chat lol

Enjoy ... the full Alice is an experience not for the faint of heart :censored:

I think the real question is "Does Emily want to go to the concert?" ... I can guess the answer is probably an unequivocable "Hell Yes!!!". After all what self-respecting Goth Girl would deny the chance to dig out the black velvet dress, thigh length suede boots and don the proper Gothic makeup to pay homage to the "Godfather of Shock Rock"? Forget about these wannabe 90's and noughties emofied depressed white faced souls that claim to be the real deal, how dare they lay claim to the legacy of the Fields of the Nephelim, The Cult, The Sisters of Mercy and Bauhaus!! (sorry, obligatory rant at the sorry state of youth after the late 80's/early 90's) - Half the audience will turn up wearing the makeup at least, so Emily in all her vampiric glory should fit in nicely.

Or to put it another way .... would Sara go full Goth for the occasion? Hell Yeah!!! .... I've got one of those black lace skirts with the blood red lining tucked away alongside a pair of black suede stiletto boots and a red velvet corset top - just the ticket under a black biker jacket for an authentic 80's/90's Goth/Rock revival.

Right, I am stopping there before I go on a trip down memory lane and get all sentimental about the nubile young Goth I dated in college (and her wardrobe!!!) :thumbs:
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:05 am

Definitely not my taste in music, but if I was going to a concert, even if it was ELO, I'd go as Deb, so YES, Emily should definitely go.

Debbie

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Support band is The Mission, so some 80's goth!
Love 'Deliverance'.
Also The Tubes, but never cared for them much. I only know the song 'White Punks on Dope'.

I have a black parachute skirt with red lining. Custom made corset.... It's a thought. I have never actually been out dressed goth, so maybe it's time.

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:12 am

Sorry but that line-up just settles the issue, Emily has to go !!!!!!!
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:55 pm

I just booked a hotel room in a hotel right next to the Wembley Arena, so the plan is to get changed in the hotel then go to the concert. I can go back to the hotel & stop over after the gig.
Not really an option to travel there from home & back dressed up because mrs Goth, (who is as far from goth as anyone could ever be), would be...... unimpressed.

Emily

Sara.G

Postby Sara.G » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Hope you have a blast Emily.

GothGirl

Postby GothGirl » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Thanks Sara. I will 'Love it to Death". :)

Return to “Non CrossDressing Related Chat”