ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Isle of Mann TT race

This section is for NON cross Dressing related chat.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Isle of Mann TT race

Postby Sonya1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:31 am

Just watched a program about "the race" (Fearless: The Isle of Mann TT Motorcycle Race) ...... nuts. I know there is at least one bike enthusiast on the site here. Any thoughts on this race? The last name Dunlop seems to be pretty common among the competitors (all in the family).
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Ginger
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Isle of Mann TT race

Postby Ginger » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:19 am

I think any racer on bikes are extremely dangerous but also very talented. I ride cross country on big touring bikes but did some motor cross years ago. I watch in awe at the isles of MN riders.

sheene1976
Registered users
Preference: Male (CD Admirer)

Re: Isle of Mann TT race

Postby sheene1976 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Being an absolute motorcycle nut I always look forwards to the TT. You can't say the guys don't have any nerves as that's what keeps them sharp. Yes, it's sad that every year there are fatalaties but every rider knows the risks. I've been a biker for years and had my fair share of accidents with nothing more serious than once I broke my left leg and left wrist when some prick pulled out of a side turning without looking.

Yes bikes are dangerous but the feeling of the freedom they give you when you are out, is just magical
Providing you're happy with life then who else matters.

Return to “Non CrossDressing Related Chat”