ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Brexit

This section is for NON cross Dressing related chat.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
rhonda
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Brexit

Postby rhonda » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:51 am

Sooo......a lot of friends from the UK on this site. Any opinions on the succession from the EU? Interested to see how it all shakes out. I know the markets in the USA took a big hit today, but hope it all works out for the best.
xxxRhonda

SatinLover
Registered users

Re: Brexit

Postby SatinLover » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:54 am

I'm hearing the staggering idea that a significant number of people who voted Leave didn't think it would actually happen. Usually people make protest votes on by-elections, but to do it with a vote changing the future of the entire nation is criminally ignorant and irresponsible. It's more irresponsible though to do what David Cameron did, and risk the UK's future just to make a doomed attempt at unifying his own party.

I think this campaign has poisoned political debate, given voice to the ugliest and most bigoted side of UK politics. The hard right of the Tory party are now in the ascendant. UKIP are providing an umbrella for fascists to come out from the undergrowth. I'm worried.

Karen1950

Postby Karen1950 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:57 pm

What has this to do with cross dressing?

KatrinaKat
Newly registered users

Postby KatrinaKat » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:21 am

Karen1950 wrote:What has this to do with cross dressing?

Nothing, just posted in the wrong section I bet. If a Mod can move it to the general discussion area that would be nice.

Return to “Non CrossDressing Related Chat”