ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Any Hunters Here?

This section is for NON cross Dressing related chat.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
SweetSarah
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Any Hunters Here?

Postby SweetSarah » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:19 pm

I totally love the fall and getting out in the woods as much as I can. Just wondering if any of you are into hunting, fishing, shooting sports as well.

S

Marika
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: Any Hunters Here?

Postby Marika » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Only with a camera.

Maryesther
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Maryesther » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:17 pm

I'm resident right in the middle of a very horsey County and hunting to hounds is frequent. We have game shooting around us also, but I don't possess either a horse or a firearm.

Game fishing, however features large in my leisure activities, mostly Salmon & Sea Trout, but this is done in Drab, of course. All salmon are caught , tagged and documented on your annual licence. Just today I have a letter to hand from Inland Fisheries Ireland requesting the return of all unused Salmon tags and my logbook for 2015, otherwise they'll fine me Eur 150 !!

M.

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:54 am

Used to do a fair amount of fly fishing when I lived in Scotland but sadly none over the past few years - a pity as I have a brand new, unused fly rod in the garage. Perhaps, I will get the chance next summer when I visit my parents ... persuade Dad to have a day out.

In the past, we always used to spend part of the summer in the North of Scotland and fished a few of the Highland Lochs - with varying degrees of sucess.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Maryesther
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Maryesther » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Sara,

Your avatar looks positively slinky. I couldn't make myself look like that in a million years.

Re: Scotland, It always has been expensive and more so now that Sterling has raced away from the Euro.

I'm literally 'hooked' on to chasing after the big speckled fellahs. A look upstream into the gin-clear Corrib waters from the Salmon-weir Bridge in Galway City will ,in season, present you with the sight of thousands of migratory Salmon waiting to shoot the weir just a few hundred yards upstream. However, for my money the salmon-sized brownies readily available from the big Connemara loughs Corrib, Mask & Conn are even tastier than wild Salmon, if that's possible!

OK, they're not as powerful as the migratory King of Fishes, but they generally require lighter tackle.

M.

Return to “Non CrossDressing Related Chat”