Want to Help Promote CrossDressing Zone?

News and information about the CrossDressing Zone. Please note, Only Admins and Moderators can post on here.
admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Want to Help Promote CrossDressing Zone?

Postby admincd6 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 am

Ok you sexy ladies! You may have noticed a little bar at the top of the pages (No Louise, you can't get a drink there)....
Look up now and you will see it!

If it is no secret and you are registered as a crossdresser with google, Facebook, Twitter or any other useless social networking sites, you may if you like, click the buttons on the said bar and promote us by publicly showing you like this site.

Visitors! You wilting wall flowers, who hide under the facade that you are shy, the shrinking violets who just browse but never join, or join but never post anything.......yes you! You can at least join us?!

Louise4ever
Site Admin
Preference: Transgendered

Re: Want to Help Promote CrossDressing Zone?

Postby Louise4ever » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 am

Can I just say, as much as I like to help wherever and whenever I can, I have personal concerns about doing this if I promote this site on my male persona's facebook account it may raise questions with friends and work colleges that do not know about this part of my life, and these are questions I'm not quite ready to answer at this time.
now I'm guessing this would be the same for most people on here.
Can you tell us what promoting the site will mean to our FB, Google and Twitter accounts, will it send a message to all our friends saying "Mr X Promotes Cross Dressing sites" or is it more discrete than that I realy have no clue so any info would be a great.

thanks

Louise <3

P.S. Why is the Bar always closed to me?

admincd6
Site Admin
Preference: Male (Straight)

Re: Want to Help Promote CrossDressing Zone?

Postby admincd6 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:20 am

You mean you dont have a femme fb profile?

Seriously though, Good point Louise. Those people who have a femme fb account etc, could promote the forum. There are lots of crossdressers on fb and this may be a good way to bring some in. As you rightly said, those with male persona accounts maybe best not promote. :)

I think fb and the others will behave based on your acount configuration on those site. Best, if anyone wants to do this to check with the respective sites help pages.

Equally seriously again Louise, for bringing up a pertinent point, GO TO THE SPANKING ROOM! lol

Return to “CrossDressing Forum News and Announcements”