ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

I wish....;)

Every girl has a dream. If you wish for something, in fact anything at all to do with crossdressing then post t here, it could come true. Probably highly unlikely but hey it's all good fun!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Salmax
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

I wish....;)

Postby Salmax » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:16 pm

I could be dressed up by a lady into a lady then taken out at night for a long walk under the stars :)

Penelope65
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Re: I wish....;)

Postby Penelope65 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Sounds lovely! I suppose you would want to be taken out by the lady who dressed you? Would she have to be a real lady? lol

Salmax
Registered users

Postby Salmax » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:25 pm

Yes I would. But she would have to dress me in sexy lingerie with sexy shiny tights and a tight long fishtail dress ( im mad about these type of dresses lol ). Witha pair of sexy heels. Iv never gone all out, never done makeup or ever owned a wig so dont know how that feels. And yes taken out by the lady and no dont mind as long as they are convincing themselves :) oh its turning me on thinking about it.

Penelope65
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Penelope65 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:07 pm

You could get a wig online, some are very expensive but there are some good ones that are cheaper. Wearing it feels a bit like wearing a cap. I've only gone out dressed a few times myself. Putting make up on is fun, it's amazing how different it makes you look. You would need, at least, foundation, face powder, blush and lipstick. I'm still not great with eye make up but will try it again soon x

Salmax
Registered users

Postby Salmax » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:10 pm

I have seen the wigs online and they look lovelly as there are so many styles its so hard to decided which one to go for. Unfortunatly I havent tried the makeup as I currently have a beard lol....not a good look but im loving my beard to be honest. Love stroking it lol.

Return to “CrossDressers' Wish List”