The house to myself just for a while

Every girl has a dream. If you wish for something, in fact anything at all to do with crossdressing then post t here, it could come true. Probably highly unlikely but hey it's all good fun!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
JennyB
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

The house to myself just for a while

Postby JennyB » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:37 pm

My household is so busy, but only my wife knows about the Jenny in me. I wish I could have the house to myself for a whole day now and again. It would make such a change from just locking myself away for a few very short hours in my den. Now if any fairies out there could wave their wands x
Jenn :)

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Shopping with another in mind.....

Postby HelenR » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Excuse me me for ten minutes while I slip out to buy a wand.

KandiceKT
Registered users

Re: The house to myself just for a while

Postby KandiceKT » Wed May 27, 2015 5:42 am

ooh home alone is simply the greatest, I'm very fortunate to say that i work from home for my company, my wife is out from 730am to 530 pm so that is when i can finally completely be my fabulous self :) Just me, my outfit of the day whilst working, its euphoric!

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:11 am

Guess I am lucky to work shifts. However wife does make up so alone I am not as good

Maryesther
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby Maryesther » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Alas, MOH is totally anti, which means that any foray into Maryesther must be when I have the place to myself, and preferrably for a whole day, so I can dress up, make-up, enjoy the feeling &c., take some photos, take it all off, carefully remove all make-up, stash all my 'femme' things away, check & double-check that I haven't left any 'evidence' lying around,

Then revert to my male self.

M.

Trinitie
Registered users

Postby Trinitie » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 am

Maryesther,, I feel you pain. you are not alone. There are times I feel alone and times I feel she will accept. Caught in limbo. Ohhhh, my signature.
There are times I feel sexy and time I feel like a man in a dress. Mostly I feel like a man in a dress!!!

Return to “CrossDressers' Wish List”