Feminine Body

Every girl has a dream. If you wish for something, in fact anything at all to do with crossdressing then post t here, it could come true. Probably highly unlikely but hey it's all good fun!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
JasonCD
Registered users
Preference: Transgendered

Feminine Body

Postby JasonCD » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:12 am

Ever since I started to cross dress as a youth I always wanted to be more girly and feminine but everytime I act that way I just look completely stupid. I wish I had manners that were moore feminine and had parts of my body that were more that of a female. Instead I have an avaerage male body and hairy arms and nothing on my body is feminine at all. I know that its something that will never change but inside I feel like I am so feminine and girly but on the outside I am not. I wish my genitals were smaller so it would be easier for me to tuck and look like I was a female when I am wearing clothes that I enjoy wearing. I try and grow my hair long but then it gets on my nerves and I take it off and cut it short and have a military look to it.

I served in the Army for three years and I was and have always been very masculine but deep down inside I have always had feminine feelings that I have always been too much of a coward to make public. Also I love having a beard and that just makes me look strange when I dress up in my home and look in the mirror and see myself wearing a female swimsuit and there I am with a beard. I guess I am not the typical cross dresser but perhaps that is a good thing to be outside of the box.

Fiona1

Re: Feminine Body

Postby Fiona1 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Like me, you're going to feel silly, but do it enough and it will become normal to you. Good luck......
I didn't ask for my highly feminine side, I spent most of my life thinking it was a curse but now I see it for what it is, a gift.

JasonCD
Registered users

Re: Feminine Body

Postby JasonCD » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Thats what I have been thinking, I buy enough things that will make me look a female then my body won't look that bad. I need to buy these things:

1. Breast Forms - Nice size so they stick out and the attention of people is just on my breasts lol
2. A couple bras to fit my forms - I have realized that my bra band size is like 42 or so
3. A decent wig with lots of hair
4. A dress or a skirt or blouse that covers my body really well
5. A girdle to keep my fat stomach out of the way (I will start to slim down once I start to ski this winter)
6. Some make up lip stick and etc
7. Get rid of my beard

I will slowly start to get these things over time, so much with saving this winter, might have to pick up a second job just to support my female lifestyle, lol

Return to “CrossDressers' Wish List”