I wish to come out to all

Every girl has a dream. If you wish for something, in fact anything at all to do with crossdressing then post t here, it could come true. Probably highly unlikely but hey it's all good fun!
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
kyleheven
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby kyleheven » Thu May 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Yes I wish I wish I could just wake up and go outside and be kyleheven but I think that is impossible.
My wife understands that I wear her things and both went out to by myself some underwear and a few other bits which was nice but I would like to just be kyleheven all the time but I know it will destroy my family/ friend's and work colleagues( all men).I have been wearing make up and fake boobs without her knowledge but how much does the wife really understand ?? But when I get 5 minutes as kyleheven im the real me and very happy . I wish I wish I wish xx
Kyleheven x

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: I wish to come out to all

Postby DebbieT » Thu May 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Kyleheven....it's a common wish.

I notice you don't say where abouts in the world you are, but the 'boobs' word indicates British.

Britain has safe venues for trans all across it's length and breadth. If you can narrow me down to NE, NW, London, etc, I can point you in the right direction for a safe venue.

This will let you 'get outside' but in a safe way.

Nobody needs to know. Your family, work colleagues....they're pretty unlikely to be there, don't you think?

Who knows, your wish might come true.

:Debbie

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:55 am

DebbieT wrote:Kyleheven....it's a common wish.

I notice you don't say where abouts in the world you are, but the 'boobs' word indicates British.

Britain has safe venues for trans all across it's length and breadth. If you can narrow me down to NE, NW, London, etc, I can point you in the right direction for a safe venue.

This will let you 'get outside' but in a safe way.

Nobody needs to know. Your family, work colleagues....they're pretty unlikely to be there, don't you think?

Who knows, your wish might come true.

:Debbie

Hey - we say boobs here in the states too! Now "bits" isn't heard all that often.
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Fri May 09, 2014 7:43 am

Sonya1 wrote:Hey - we say boobs here in the states too! Now "bits" isn't heard all that often.

Oops, sorry - I never heard it said on Friends or Big Bang, so I assumed it was a peculiarly British thing.

Debbie

Donnagirl
Registered users

Postby Donnagirl » Fri May 09, 2014 12:31 pm

It's boobs down under as well!!!

Sent from my iPad using SPAM!

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Fri May 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Blimey - Boobs everywhere!

Sounds like heaven!

Lol.

Debbie

kyleheven
Newly registered users

Postby kyleheven » Fri May 09, 2014 2:35 pm

I love boobs he he im sat im the garden with the wife while wearing some sexy and im from Hampshire x
Kyleheven x

Sonya1
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Sonya1 » Sat May 10, 2014 7:45 am

Well there's a Youtube video for every occasion ----
Do You Like Boobs A Lot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN3Vl2kf5KM
One girl was called Jean Marie/ Another little girl was Felicity /Another little girl was Sally Joy /The other was me, and I'm a boy. (credit to P. Townshend)

Return to “CrossDressers' Wish List”