Brighton Pride

Every girl loves a party. If you know of any corssdressing even or party, we want to know about it.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Brighton Pride

Postby Davina » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Dunno weather i posted these, selfie in one of Brighton's mine gardens and how we left, not the most senceable thing to do but it did look good :shock:

IMG_20150801_110751365.jpg

IMG_20150801_164444765.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Arielle
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Brighton Pride

Postby Arielle » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:21 am

I believe you have posted them before but I'm not complaining, you look very pretty! lol Love your natural style, it all comes together so well.
-"80's girl forever!"

Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Brighton Pride

Postby Davina » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Aw ty hun, i thought i had "Doh" Pride was such a great time was worth a second post not many things
out way my expectations, if any one wants to experience freedom of a city this was the place to be, well in England anyway.
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Return to “CrossDressing Events and Meets”