ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Film and food . . . .

Every girl loves a party. If you know of any corssdressing even or party, we want to know about it.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Film and food . . . .

Postby Davina » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Myself and Linda went to see Wild and have a bite to eat last night.

Well cant say that was the best film ive ever seen, although i could relate to most of it, however could have been a bit more emotional, scary and been a bit more thrilling in places so a 5/10 for me.

once again Frankie's & Benny's didn't disappoint 8/10 a little wait at the bar, waiting for some one to take up the challenge of figuring how to address us ! but it was Saturday night and busy so we'll put it down to that lol ,in the processes probably made a few of the Norm's night. . . to boot. . . . . you can just hear them now. . . .
"F**k me John you didn't tel me it was dinner and a show" ! ! lol

anyway we were catered for well throughout & welcomed back again, ( with friends) which was nice. . . :) business is business i suppose !, all in all a good night with even better company x

ps, thought ide give the new jacket an outing, still crap at remembering to photo when im out . . . soz xx
New Jacket.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Arielle
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Film and food . . . .

Postby Arielle » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Nice, love the look. ;)
-"80's girl forever!"

Davina

Postby Davina » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Arielle wrote:Nice, love the look. ;)

cheers hun :)

hope the next ones better, might get a picture out this time as there are 4/5 of us going !
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Summer

Postby Summer » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Well, it's been a while since you posted this but you do look great in that jacket. Good to see the electrolysis is doing wonders too.
You look great, along with the make-up and hair and everything.
Wow!
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Davina

Postby Davina » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Summer wrote:Well, it's been a while since you posted this but you do look great in that jacket. Good to see the electrolysis is doing wonders too.
You look great, along with the make-up and hair and everything.
Wow!

Hi Summer, yeah new years reso ! , try to put a bit more on here , oh god i'll be glad when its all finished Tbh :) still can't complain could be a whole lot worse.

Great to see you and Caroline are out there and kicking ass :thumbs:

x Dav

Summer

Postby Summer » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Yes, we are!
I'm still quite traditional oler woman type, however I think Caroline is taking the lead in fashion stakes. You've gone even further by being comfy and having the whole gamut of styles; jeans, slacks, tops and really slinky jacket you have there :love: .

I'm still enjoying the things I like, dresses. But I'm waiting for spring/summer to really wear the lovely light and coloury things I like and be a bit more special . . . well, as special as an older geezer can be. :thumbs:
x
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Arielle

Postby Arielle » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:03 am

Davina wrote:
Arielle wrote:Nice, love the look. ;)

cheers hun :)

hope the next ones better, might get a picture out this time as there are 4/5 of us going !

Sounds good. Wish I could join you all, I know it would be fun. lol
-"80's girl forever!"

Davina

Postby Davina » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:50 am

Yeah wish you were closer Arielle. . . . :)

Off out tomorrow round a girlfriends for a bite to eat, then off to see The Gambeler at Brighton Marina and finishing off with a boogie at Legends

I will so try to get some pictures ! ! any one about keep an eye out :)

l8er luv's xx

Davina

Postby Davina » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 am

Davina wrote:Yeah wish you were closer Arielle. . . . :)

Off out tomorrow round a girlfriends for a bite to eat, then off to see The Gambeler at Brighton Marina and finishing off with a boogie at Legends

I will so try to get some pictures ! ! any one about keep an eye out :)

l8er luv's xx

Nope forgot again god im so usless . . . . .anyway ended up seeing Kingsmen (Colin Firth ) was ok for a bit of 007 ish about it then of to Legends

which was just supereb, befor we know it it it was 3 am and i still didint want to leave . . . . .whoop whoop :thumbs:

Arielle

Postby Arielle » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:14 am

Hehe totally understandable. Sometimes when you are out and about having fun it is difficult to find a moment to snap a picture. lol
-"80's girl forever!"

Return to “CrossDressing Events and Meets”