ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Any crossdressers in Aberdeen?

Every girl loves a party. If you know of any corssdressing even or party, we want to know about it.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
abzali
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Any crossdressers in Aberdeen?

Postby abzali » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 am

Hi everyone,

Any crossdressers in or around Aberdeen? I spend a lot of time at work there staying in hotels. Would be a good to meet others, possible go out :-)

CarolineM
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: Any crossdressers in Aberdeen?

Postby CarolineM » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Used to live in Perth, just down the A90, but that was a long time ago. Not much help, I know :D

Welcome anyway!

xxx

Caroline

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:24 am

I know of one who works the rigs...That's not quite Aberdeen, but it's close....

Otherwise, as far as I'm aware, there is very little 'scene' outside Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Debbie

abzali
Newly registered users

Postby abzali » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:10 am

Hi Debbie & Caroline,

Thanks for replying. I moved in with my partner a few years ago and im still in the closet. I have so many clothes and whenever I go away for a few days I usually take 2 bags, 1 full of my normal clothes and one full of heels, dresses, wigs & make-up :)

I work offshore too Debbie, it would be great to meet someone with the same interest. Would you be able to put me in touch with her?

Thanks x

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:34 am

Next time I chat or meet up with her (I only know her as Chrissie Jo) I'll let her know, and see what she says. She's not the most outgoing person ever.

Debbie

Sara.G
Preference: P/T T-Girl

Postby Sara.G » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:12 am

I used to live in Aberdeen .... a long time ago. From what I remember the scene was very muted, although I do believe there were a few places where LGBT could get together.

I also recall having spotted a rather brazen crossdresser on my last visit a few years ago .... in the Bon Accord Centre of all places, wasn't difficult not to spot though .... not very often someone wearing a hot pink jumpsuit goes into the gents!!

Otherwise as Debbie says Edinburgh would be the closest place with known venues ... I know the pub next to The Playhouse used to be very accommodating, as did a few of the clubs near Haymarket.
"Denying who you really are, only leads to regrets later in life. Seize the moment because it will never come around again."

I have been reliably informed that I am a much bigger bitch when I am NOT Sara!!!!

Scurly072
Registered users

Postby Scurly072 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:26 pm

I live in Dundee...would be interested in just hanging out in your hotel room in nice lingerie and having a girly time. Get in touch x

abzali
Newly registered users

Postby abzali » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:47 am

Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch, I would love to hang out with you. I have a few hotel stays planned over the next few months.
I checked your other posts if you don't mind. But I think you and I have the exact same interests. I aka size 18 in dress too and enjoy wearing a nice fitted t-shirt, bra &abreast , short denim skirt, tights and ankle boots :-).
For the best place to go shopping I would suggest Primark, seriously, the sizes are good and the places are so big that no one bats an eyelid. Plus you can get everything, leggings, skinny jeans, tops, underwear all quite cheaply.
Get in touch,
Ali

Luckylukex
Newly registered users

Postby Luckylukex » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Hey Gurls!

Slim 22 year old here, would love to get dressed up with a group of gurls and perhaps have some makeup tips!

I'm in Aberdeen but I'm up for traveling around a bit

Look forward to hearing from you

Lucy X

abzali
Newly registered users

Postby abzali » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:09 am

Hi Lucy,

Im staying at a hotel in Aberdeen for a couple of nights in February. I would love to meet up and dress up with someone finally. I have everything but the make-up skills so a girly night would be fab x

Ali x

Return to “CrossDressing Events and Meets”