Candy Girls

Every girl loves a party. If you know of any corssdressing even or party, we want to know about it.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
Davina
Preference: Transitioning Female

Candy Girls

Postby Davina » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:46 am

Im off up to Candy Girls in Sunbury this coming Friday 1st Aug, if any of you are able to make it, there will be a friendly face there :)
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Summer
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Re: Candy Girls

Postby Summer » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:21 pm

I'm really close to there but I have to be careful about how many times I venture out, dressed, as Mrs Summer tells me she's my main concern these days and I heartily agree. lol

I was a little concerned, having looked at the description on TVChix ". . . we have a classy bar and lounge, several playrooms, a Dark room, Grope room, a really erotic dungeon with some beautiful play equipment . . . ".

It sounds interesting but I'm sure that it's not ALL like that, perhaps if I were 22 years younger, not married and had hindsight at the time then maybe I would consider it. :innocent:

Enjoy
X
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

Davina

Postby Davina » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Summer wrote:I'm really close to there but I have to be careful about how many times I venture out, dressed, as Mrs Summer tells me she's my main concern these days and I heartily agree. lol

I was a little concerned, having looked at the description on TVChix ". . . we have a classy bar and lounge, several playrooms, a Dark room, Grope room, a really erotic dungeon with some beautiful play equipment . . . ".

It sounds interesting but I'm sure that it's not ALL like that, perhaps if I were 22 years younger, not married and had hindsight at the time then maybe I would consider it. :innocent:

Enjoy
X

Does look interesting ! Lets hope I don’t get lost on the way to the Loo. . . . lol
I don't bother with Hello's anymore as for most of you that's all you'll do here . . . . OMG i'm such a bitch. . . !

Summer

Postby Summer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Mrs Summer is now working away from home and I am considering going to CandyGirls.
I'd like a companion or recommendation or just someone telling me what it's like, please.

PM me someone if you've been there. Dav, I suspect that you're the main suspect here or maybe Debs. Or someone else who'se not owned up to it.
An older man in a skirt.

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:24 am

Yep, been to Candy Girls.

Quick review:

You have to take your own alcohol and pay a joining fee, plus an entry fee. I think it cost me £25 to get in, as I'd never been before. The cost is expensive, but it does ensure that random morons don't go in.

It was an ordinary Friday, but there were a lot of CDs, TVs and CDAs there. Easily thirty girls and another ten or so admirers.

The building is in an industrial unit in the middle of an industrial park, you go in through a largely unremarkable door into an antechamber where the reception awaits to take your cash. Beyond there you go to the main room where the bar is. You can pass them your bottle(s) of wine, and they put them in the fridge or behind the bar (depending if white or red) and give you a number to retrieve it.

There is a pole in the room, and sofas. Off to one side is a dancing floor with music, lights and a small stage. Through there there is a 'play dungeon' with equipment. Further round there's an outside smoking area leading up to a second one up a flight of stairs.

Also off the main room are other little rooms where the CDAs take willing CDs.

Talking to people is done in the main room, and it's where I ran into Davina, who'd gone with a couple of friends. I'd gone with my friend, Katrina.

I did have to brush off every admirer in the place, as I think they have a tacit understanding that the girls who go want sex.

I'm giving Candy Girls a Debbie Rating of two stars.

It is discrete and the girls are friendly, but I don't like the main theme of the place, which is sex. I don't like the lack of bar, nor the exorbitant price for a first timer. I also don't like the décor, location or music in the dance room. I preferred the music in the talking area.

Summer, it's probably worth going as a one off to see if you like the ambience. I know you're not into the sex side (or seedy CD as I call it), as it's pleasant enough and the guys do take 'no, fuck off', as an answer. Saturday might be a busier night. If I'd not run into Davina, I'd rather have gone to the Dog and Partridge for pool night...discrete's not my thing!

Hope that helps!

Debbie

DebbieT

Postby DebbieT » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:32 am

I should write a guide book....lol

Debbie

Summer

Postby Summer » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Ta, luv!
An older man in a skirt.

HelenR
Preference: Transgendered

Postby HelenR » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Would that be a Girl's Guide book?

Return to “CrossDressing Events and Meets”