ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

Please.. I just want to be smooth. I'll do anything!

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
kaminski93
Newly registered users

Please.. I just want to be smooth. I'll do anything!

Postby kaminski93 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:03 pm

First off, I've read some of the other posts on this form and I wanted to congratulate everyone for being so amazing, diverse, and strong. All of you seem like such genuine people and to those who give advice and support - thank you so much.

I made an account and posted once before stating that I was having some really bad issues with razor burn and I needed some advice. Now, I've realized that it's not the shaving that I am struggling with. I've tried hair removal creams like Nair which seem to work well for me. 8. Am get nice and smooth for a couple days and they don't really irritate my skin or give me rashes unless I use them foolishly. But no matter what I do.. shave or cream. 8 always get terrible red bumps when my hair begins to grow back. I think these ingrown hairs are also referred to as razor burn. (Even though I haven't put a razor up to my body)

I want so badly to be smooth without the tyranny of the red bumps. It's painful, unsightly, and extremely depressing. I have tried exfoliating and applying moisturizing lotion with aloe but it never helps. I did try bump stopper once, but I didn't really notice much difference so I never bought it again. Additionally, this can be a problem in multiple areas for me and those little jars of bump stopper are awfully small.

This has always been the biggest challenge for me. I am white and have thick mean hair that is prone to becoming ingrown. I need additional suggestions or at least a very fucking clear regimen/instructions of how to exfoliate and moisturizer. When, what, etc. I feel like I'm doing something wrong because I have so much troubles. But is it just possible that my body is going to refuse to let me crosssdress?!

Thanks so much for all the help and advice. :)

kaminski93
Newly registered users

Re: Please.. I just want to be smooth. I'll do anything!

Postby kaminski93 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 pm

P.S. Please include tips for prevention as well as treatment.

JenniferG
Registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby JenniferG » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:13 pm

I get in the bath. Warm my skin up that way and shave every part of my body.

If I don't do that, I get rashes too.

My only suggestion, sorry.
I've been cross dressing all my life...it's very much part of me. And I don't give a damn who knows! Haha.

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:40 pm

I'd suggest a salon wax by a professional.

A good one will finish off with an Aloe gel that should prevent the ingrown hairs. After several treatments, the hairs become much finer, too.

Debbie

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”