ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

How many pairs of heels do you own?

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
JulieR

How many pairs of heels do you own?

Postby JulieR » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Are you high heels mad? How many pairs do you own and what ones are your faourite. Lets see some photos and descriptions.

JulieR

Re: How many pairs of heels do you own?

Postby JulieR » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Bloody hell. Who is the one with over 20 pairs. Lucky bitch. lol

X

Louise4ever
Site Admin
Preference: Transgendered

Postby Louise4ever » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm

not me :( I only have 2 pairs that fit me properly, I'm desperate for a Pair of Knee boots

FemmeKelly

Postby FemmeKelly » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 am

I have four at the moment, one pair of over the knee zip boots, but they're not snug enough around the calves and thighs although I love 'em.
A nice pair of heels with black netting and string affair, my Missus grabbed them for me lol very sexy; a pair of black open front shiney heels, for the 'office' lol and cool pair of white pumps which I've always wanted, actually grabbed them in Tesco the other day for £2.50 lol

So......try a nice pair of pumps.
They're not too expensive at all, there are lots of really nice ones out there, they're comfy and of course add height.
They're great for just lounging around in and give you practice too!

VeronicaStone
Newly registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby VeronicaStone » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 pm

I have four so far. I'm on the hunt for a new pair of 6" pumps for cheap.

bigboy52
Newly registered users

Postby bigboy52 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 am

hi veronica just love those high heels , im bi man, cd interested, ive worn stockings@suspenders in private find it a turn on, what do you think? xxx :horny:

JulieR

Postby JulieR » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 pm

bigboy52 wrote:hi veronica just love those high heels , im bi man, cd interested, ive worn stockings@suspenders in private find it a turn on, what do you think? xxx :horny:

Must admit I love those heels but me personally could not walk in them. I can just about manage 2" heels (very badly!). lol

Barbra
Registered users

Postby Barbra » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Ankle twist & sap I personally can’t see the attraction tried them once that was anoth nearly broke my neck mind you some women can’t seem to walk in them ever so ill be sticking with flats.

:thumbs:

JulieR

Postby JulieR » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Barbra wrote:Ankle twist & sap I personally can’t see the attraction tried them once that was anoth nearly broke my neck mind you some women can’t seem to walk in them ever so ill be sticking with flats.

:thumbs:

I still can't fully walk in heels, there was a thread on here with tips about walking in heels somewhere I am sure. I am a little better now but no way convincing enough :(

caroletv31
Registered users
Preference: Male (Straight)

Postby caroletv31 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 pm

I've been potty about hi-heel stilettos since I was a kid - Even at that tender age they had an enormously profound effect on me and gave me all kinds of tingly feelings between my legs, which at that age I didn't understand, but which I now know to have been sexual -

Years and years later, after having gone through the guilt and denial that so many of us have gone through, I now accept myself for what I am - A dual personality who has a powerful feminine being living deep within my soul -

So I now have around a dozen pairs of hi-heel stilettos, which vary in height from around three inches going up to around five and a half inches - And I just LUV 'em !! - I'm even crazy about them and often sleep wearing a particularly favourite pair during the night -

Some are more practical than others for walking in - The most impractical (and therefore the sexiest ones) I keep for lovemaking with another hi-heeled girl in the bedroom - But all of them, without exception, are incredibly attractive and make me feel amazingly feminine when I wear them - For photos of many of them take a look at my CCD gallery.....
Gorgeous "femme-fatale" experienced, convincing Tgirl - very feminine with LUVly smooth soft skin and LUVly long legs sheathed in sexy seamed nylons...

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”