Ear Peircing

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
kathy123
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Ear Peircing

Postby kathy123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Well - this was the random question I was researching when I found this forum. Just looking for feedback or opinions on piercing both ears together. I know once everything is healed I can manage it easily in my professional life but does anyone have any ideas on what to wear for the 8 weeks that I can rationalize to others? FYI my biggest issue is my kids, both my boys got their ears pierced in high school and like an idiot I gave them both a ration of crap about piercing because I feared tattos next..... why I do not know .... so now I'm going to have to rationalize it somehow :innocent: . BTW they both have tattoos (from college/military) they somewhat regret and only 1 still has the piercings. My comments likely only fueled the issue (hint - parenting advice). Anyway - I had a set of really nice clip-ons but lost one at the nutcracker ballet over the holidays, I have a few others but lately I lose 1 of my earrings seemingly every time we go out so it is getting very expensive to have clip-ons. My wife has lots of nice earrings to use and I also would suddenly want her to have lots more :d . I just need to get thru the 8 weeks with the best choice of earring. I was hoping to find a post with a nice small flesh colored button on top - I guess this will not be the case. I have found clear plastic retainers but I do not think they work until you have healed up holes.

Any feedback? - thanks - Kathy123

dani262
Registered users

Re: Ear Peircing

Postby dani262 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:01 am

I would like to know about this too!

BelleMaree
Newly registered users

Postby BelleMaree » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:10 am

Saying that "you lost a bet" can be a good excuse. Pick a sporting event (Super Bowl?) and tell people that you bet with a mate that *the loser* would win.

Just an idea.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

I was thinking about that but my team won! I had all the kids and their spouses and grand kids at the house for the game yesterday and almost brought up the discussion. Chickened out. I think I'm going to go ahead and blame a midlife crisis thing. I'll say it was that or a new red sports car and they all know I can't afford the speeding tickets from that lol

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:48 pm

I have very very little hair left so I thought a head shave coupled with the earings? It is a pretty popular look, just a little out of character for me as most people know me but the crisis thing might work.

BTW - I did find a website that has hand painted 6mm disks but her website says she is "away" and closed for now.

Summer

Postby Summer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Ouch! Piercing both ears together!
Must have large lobes. lol

. . . sorry, couldn't resist.
An older man in a skirt.
In my head I look good, but then reality buts in . . . . . . .

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Yes Summer very good - I just can't decide on weather to have them wrap around the front of my chin or the back on my head lol .

So I found 2mm gold studs in a brushed finish on ETSY, they are kind of expensive but the whole thing is solid gold not plated - I don't want to take a chance on an infection. Looks like I'll order those later today.

kathy123

Postby kathy123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 am

Hi All,

Well it is done. I ended up going to a local piercing shop and they did a fine job. I got 2mm round off white opal earrings with titanium posts. They are not very noticeable and look fine. I told one of my daughters in a phone call on the way to get them done as we were discussing some other plans. I decided to just say I wanted to get them done and leave it at that. I think in the end it is the best reasoning there is, the truth. Well - 1 down three to go ( I have 4 children 26-30 years old). My wife likes them. Now, to have the patience to wait - the shop said 3 months to heal and highly recommended leaving them in for 4 months before changing them out. Can't wait to FINALLY be able to wear any earrings I want lol .

Kathy

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”