ADVERTISEMENT

Visit ClubCrossDressing

wanting to go to bar

Want other CrossDresser's opinions? Ask away ladies this is the section just for this purpose.
Forum rules
CrossDressing Zone is a tasteful and clean forum for people serious about CrossDressing. For this reason we do not allow nudity or foul language. Our moderators check and if required remove Spam daily.
maria91
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

wanting to go to bar

Postby maria91 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:37 am

Hi I'm really new to this never done forum never been in public dressed but wanting to go to a public place dressed like a girl but i also don't want to shave i guess what my question is would this be weird in a bar that is open to crossdressing also would I use the girls bathroom or mens?

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Re: wanting to go to bar

Postby DebbieT » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:10 am

By shave....do you mean facially? or body?

Facially...you'd definitely have to hit a scene bar like Pink Punters in Milton Keynes or Canal Street. Bodily? You can wear leggings, long sleeve tops, high necks etc`and you'll be able to go to general LGBT places.

Debbie

maria91
Newly registered users
Preference: Male to Female Crossdresser

Postby maria91 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:38 pm

both Facially and body hair

DebbieT
Preference: Transitioning Female

Postby DebbieT » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:58 am

You need a trans specific night or event somewhere. You'd be okay on Canal Street or at a big night out at Pink Punters. Alternatively, Candy Girls is another possibility.

Alternatively...you could live with the comments (almost guarenteed there will be some) and go anywhere you like. It's not illegal or shameful.

Debbie

Return to “Ask A CrossDresser (Opinions)”